Eva or Favorite?

Favorite. Sometimes you need a little more room and Favorite gives you that option.

Also, the neverfull is a good all weather grab and go purse. I reach for mine more than I thought I would and am now considering a second MM as well as a GM.

I love my damier eva but its sort of floppy if its not full. I wouldnt choose the neverfull in the damier pattern there is lots of posts regarding quality problems with the straps. Just do a quick search on this on the forum and you will find lots of posts regarding this.

I love both but I think that the Favorite MM is very versatile and handy. The eva is delicate and gorgeous but too small for my everyday use. The Favorite MM can be used during the day and then transforms into an evening bag very well if you remove the cross body strap. My magnetic strap stayed in place and not having a zipper made things more accessible for me while shopping and handling my kids.

Hello,

Trying to decide on a birthday purchase between the Damier Ebene Eva or the Damier Ebene Favorite? What one has the longer cross body strap? What would you choose and why?
Or... do I wait and save up for a Neverfull PM in the dammer ebene? I don't know the size of this but it looks to be a perfect size for a daily bag?

Thanks for helping me with this decision. I don't live near a store so I depend on the help of all of you with my purchases :biggrin:
I have the Eva which I use for dinner dates and short shopping trips. I don't own the Favorite, so I'm not sure how secure the magnetic closure is. However, I do think that the Favorite would hold more than the Eva.

As for the Neverfull, I would actually suggest going with the Totally instead as it has a zipper which should be more secure.

I have both and personally prefer the Favorite MM as it can hold more items. I use mine as a daily bag and haven't had any issues with the magnetic closure. I use it both as crossbody and shoulder bag (I'm 5'7). I only use Eva crossbody and as clutch. I've used the Favorite for 9 months straight and love it so much that I got it in DA to use for summer. I recently retired it to use my new pochette metis.

Vote for Favorite (though i don't have any of them, but i eyelooked on Favorite and Eva last week IRL in searching for my bday present :P )... IMHO, Favorite has more gorgeous look and bigger in size (i think it will add more functionality).. :smile:

I would choose th Favorite MM because it holds more than the Eva; however, if you want something smaller, I would go with the Eva or the Pouchette Accessories NM as these two hold the same amount of stuff.

It all depends on if you want a zip closure. When I went in store and was shown the eva and favourite I decided on the eva because of the zip. I wanted something for day trips. Plus the favourite strap worried me , I preferred the eva strap style.

You need to go in store any try them on if you have a store near you.