Eva not working out for me

May 18, 2015
It's way small. I love the fact that it packs into my suitcase for travel but the size .... I took it with me on a couple of work trips and got fed up trying to fit in my compact wallet, cles, keys (just 2 keys!) and Note 4. In fact I would end up holding the phone in my hands instead. As expected, I dropped the phone a couple of times (edge is now nicked :sad:) Wish I had gotten the Favorite instead.

I am thinking of getting rid of my practically brand new Eva (it's about 4 months old). I have never sold anything ever. Any links/pointers on how to get started/where to look for info about selling? Any gotchas? I tried to look on Yoogi's Closet to see what kind of price I can expect. They had no Eva's available so I have no idea. I just want to get a decent price and want a hassle free experience - don't think I can deal with ebay.

FS

It's way small. I love the fact that it packs into my suitcase for travel but the size .... I took it with me on a couple of work trips and got fed up trying to fit in my compact wallet, cles, keys (just 2 keys!) and Note 4. In fact I would end up holding the phone in my hands instead. As expected, I dropped the phone a couple of times (edge is now nicked :sad:) Wish I had gotten the Favorite instead.

I am thinking of getting rid of my practically brand new Eva (it's about 4 months old). I have never sold anything ever. Any links/pointers on how to get started/where to look for info about selling? Any gotchas? I tried to look on Yoogi's Closet to see what kind of price I can expect. They had no Eva's available so I have no idea. I just want to get a decent price and want a hassle free experience - don't think I can deal with ebay.

FS

So sorry to hear this. It stinks when a bag doesnt work out. Unfortunately you will take a loss selling to a consignment shop (online or in person) however it has a million times less headache and protection then trying to sell on your own. Try multi sites depending on their inventory you will get different offers.
Try Yoogis, Fashionphile, Coutureusa, Anns fabulous finds. Eva is popular so it will sell pretty fast this may influence your decision to take a direct buy out ( usually less $) or consignment.. Good luck!!

Sorry eva is not working out for you. Since eva is quite popular, why dont try to sell it on ebay? I've sold few bags and wallets on ebay and never had any problem. Try to provide clear and close up pics and accurate description. Good luck.

Sorry eva is not working out for you. Since eva is quite popular, why dont try to sell it on ebay? I've sold few bags and wallets on ebay and never had any problem. Try to provide clear and close up pics and accurate description. Good luck.
+1. I have had nothing but positive experiences selling LV on eBay. My items have sold quickly and for the price I had them listed at. If it isn't working for you, I would not hesitate to sell it. Good luck.

Sorry Eva isn't working out. I absolutely love mine but I carry her for evening/dressy purposes only. Could you use your bag that way? I used to sell my bags on ebay and had good experiences but lately I sell to Fashionphile.

Good luck!