Eva no where to be found? :(

cass_andra

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
Hey girls, Im sure most of you know already about the eva's not being in stock ANYWHEREEE here in Canada. Whats going on?!!!! Is this also happening in the states as well? I have been going in and out of LV since the summer and still nothing:tdown: I have been put on a call back list to let me know when they come in. hopefully thats soon as I want it as my next lv purchase!!

hmmm..i guess its just a problem here in Toronto

i got the monogram in sept from the boutique in HR yorkdale. if i remember correctly, my SA said there were 5 left at that time (in the country) and all the other people were on waiting list. i don't know what happened to the other 5. they were reserved as well , i would think. just try to check with your SA. =)

ps: i wanted the damier ebene pattern so bad but they're sold out all over the world so i had to settle with the monogram although i loved it right away. :smile:

It's a problem in California as well! I asked my local SA a month back and they said the only one they had was in Texas. But I'm sure that one is sold by now. They told me to try checking mid- end of November. But not to get my hopes up.

wow ladies thank you for your comments..i thought I was the only one going through this torture!! LOL..anyway I didn't think it was an issue even in the states!! It's so sad I can't believe they still don't have any in stock.

Hey girls, Im sure most of you know already about the eva's not being in stock ANYWHEREEE here in Canada. Whats going on?!!!! Is this also happening in the states as well? I have been going in and out of LV since the summer and still nothing:tdown: I have been put on a call back list to let me know when they come in. hopefully thats soon as I want it as my next lv purchase!!

No damier ebene Eva in Finland since August :tdown:

Eva's have been on ration for the past few months. I went to both LVs in Munich today and they had a Monogram and Damier on display in Marienzplatz and a Monogram on display at the other store and last week I bought a Monogram and there was an Azur too. It's hit or miss!