Eva Longoria

I don’t care where I’m going to get married,” he said. “It’s a girls’ thing.” To other queries, he replied: “That’s a question you should ask Eva.”
He dismissed one rumor: that the wedding cake would be flown in from the United States.
“Why take a cake from the United States ... if it is France that makes the best cakes?” he asked.

AP

I am such a nut about Paris, I feel like I'm there looking at all these photos! :yahoo:

Here ya go Roo :heart:

vauxlevicompteLL_468x347.jpg

Wedding venue: Chateau Vaux-le-Vicompte with play host to the happy couple and their famous guests - who will stay in the various rooms

The ceremony, in a room with blue-and-white trimmed walls, a French flag and a portrait of French President Nicolas Sarkozy, lasted about 45 minutes. Bertinotti said there was a small reception afterward that also lasted about 45 minutes.
French law requires couples who marry to make their vows official at a city hall, even if they have a church wedding as well.
Parker translated Delanoe’s speech into English for the guests, who numbered about 40.
“It was very joyous, very nice,” Bertinotti said. “The atmosphere was very warm and very authentic.”
The couple left in a black Mercedes sedan with tinted windows.

MSNBC

Paris' mayor Bertrand Delanoe (C) arrive...
Paris, FRANCE: Paris' mayor Bertrand Delanoe (C) arrives to marry NBA superstar Tony Parker with "Desesperate Housewives" diva Eva Longoria in a civil ceremony officiated at a municipal office, 06 July 2007 in Paris. Longoria marries Parker tomorrow in the celebrity wedding of the year at Saint-Germain l'Auxerrois church in central Paris, leading the worldwide rush to catch the mystique of the 7/7/7 date. AFP PHOTO CLEMENS BILAN (Photo credit should read CLEMENS BILAN/AFP/Getty Images)

75097986.jpg