Eva in mono or ebene

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
I'm getting the Eva and can't decide which to get. I love the mono because it will be able to be used all year round and it's just so pretty, but worry about the rain or being out and someone spilling on me. Where as the ebene it's worry free but feel I won't want to use it in the spring summer months. What do you guys think?

Monogram is my favorite print, and I prefer the smaller plate on the mono Eva. I don't treat the vachetta on my mono bags, and I've never had a problem with water marks. Ever. I live in Houston, and I've been caught in countless downpours with my LV. Before moving here, I lived in Portland, OR. Again, no problems with rain discoloration on my vachetta. I can't relate at all to some of the posters here who choose ebene over mono solely because of weather concerns.

Ebene is my favorite .. So carefree and
I love it on spring / summertime and
Best as clutch on dinner date too !!!
All season IMO :biggrin:

image-3099504370.jpg

Hershey park springtime !! and
Still rocking it this summertime :P

I love it in both patterns!!!!!! I already have it in azure and mono and just today got it in Ebene!!!! For your first l would go for the Ebene...less to worry about!!!!

Ebene is my favorite .. So carefree and
I love it on spring / summertime and
Best as clutch on dinner date too !!!
All season IMO :biggrin:

View attachment 1805383

Hershey park springtime !! and
Still rocking it this summertime :P
Woot woot!! This is exactly why my vote goes to DE Eva! Mono Eva is lovely too, but imho DE stands out a little more, and can be ROCKED (like you see here on the beautiful QueenM!!) in ANY season. Awesome mod pic, QM...maybe a new profile pic!!

StarStarMoon said:
Woot woot!! This is exactly why my vote goes to DE Eva! Mono Eva is lovely too, but imho DE stands out a little more, and can be ROCKED (like you see here on the beautiful QueenM!!) in ANY season. Awesome mod pic, QM...maybe a new profile pic!!

Hi friend !!!! How ya been ?? Thank you !!!
I'm waiting for my mon mono to update
My profile pic on fb .. Hahahaha the waiting
is killing me .. How's the little ones ? Hope
You having a great summer :biggrin: ohhhh I
remember you today while sipping my
Coffee :P miss you !!!

I was in the same position as you last year but ended up with the Mono.
The smaller plate in front was a deal breaker for me, I just didn't like the larger plate on the DE version.

Hi friend !!!! How ya been ?? Thank you !!!
I'm waiting for my mon mono to update
My profile pic on fb .. Hahahaha the waiting
is killing me .. How's the little ones ? Hope
You having a great summer :biggrin: ohhhh I
remember you today while sipping my
Coffee :P miss you !!!

Hi sweet friend!! I'm enjoying the summer days by the swimming pool
with the little ones- they love the water! Looks like you had fun in Hershey P.!!
Aww, I know waiting sucks, but you'll be hugging your gorgeous Mon Mono in no time!! Lol!! Omg, you're right!! I had my iced DD vanilla and forgot to check back...ooops!! Kissies to your little angels!!

Here's my two cents - I just bought the Eva DE in Paris a couple of weeks ago. LOVE the look of it. Durable, no light color vachetta to worry about or color transfer from my jeans since it does hang very long. Dressy - I used her as a clutch for a funeral and it was just right. Casual with the long strap with jeans to the movies or Kenney Chesney/Tim McGraw concert:tup: It's dressy or casual and goes with everything no matter what time of year!