Eva help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sedated_xtc

Jan 7, 2011
I was wondering if any of you ladies have an eva and would be able to tell me if you can fit your necessities in there? I'm mainly looking to see if i'd be able to fit my key pouch, koala wallet, phone, business card/coin holder, and lipgloss/eyeliner?

Sounds like alot, but it's just such a cute bag!!!!

hi there!

i have an eva,

i usually can put my phone in, a cles, small bottle of santiser, lipgloss and camera!

so i reckon you'll be able to fit all that stuff :yes:

which one are you looking to get?

I have the Mono Eva and I can fit the following:

- Vernis ZCP
- cell phone
- iTouch
- lip balm
- car keys
- house keys
- oil blotting papers
- gum

I think you should be fine and it if you buying at the store, you can also try fitting your items in there and see if they fit before you buy!

Good question. I'm looking at getting both Damier Evas to use as "casual evening" bags & quick "run-in" day bags because it is such a hassle to carry a big purse in to dinner, shopping, etc. sometimes.

Here are some pics to show what I can fit in my Eva.
1. with my josephine wallet, blackberry, cles, make up case (lipstick, lotion, eyedrops, lipbalm) inhaler medication.
2. with the coin pouch from my wallet i can fit so much more!
IMG_7057.jpg

IMG_7072.jpg

It holds A LOT!!!!

I can fit my wallet, tissue pack, iphone, and keys in it. You should be able to fit the above mentioned items. You can always ask the SA to let you try putting your things in there before deciding. There are always nice SAs around :hugs:

Status
Not open for further replies.