Eva clutch

T.A.J

O.G.
Mar 2, 2010
Hey all, I'm new to the forum and I think I want an Eva clutch in Damier Ebene :biggrin:. Since I like carrying my wallet with me, I was wondering if the Sarah wallet fits inside the Eva, and to any Eva owners how practical do you find it and how long is the removable leather strap? And which line do you think looks best on the Eva and matches with everything?
Thanks,
T.A.J

i love my eva ..my zippy wallet fits in it nicely and i could still fit something small also...when im going to do alot of walking around or cant use my hands i usually reach for that ..because of the strap,i could use it as a crossbody

I actually just ordered my monogram eva last week and will be getting it this week! I'm super excited right now. After doing much research on tpf, it seems like it can fit a good amount - small wallet, compact, lipstick, cell phone. There is also a youtube video on it, which was extremely helpful as well. I chose the monogram as this will be my first lv purchase. Good luck in choosing the right one for you! :biggrin:

I just did some research on in it and I love it! great bag... what I really like about it is that I could use for the organisation in my bigger bags... and for clubing as gross body bag...!

And in mono its perfect, and will work with all kinds of clothing... :graucho:

I have the Damier Ebene Eva and love loves it! I find it very practical you can dress it up or dress it down! It matches pretty much everything! Clutch for a dinner or going out clubbing (the gold is chain is sooo pretty!) Or just grocery shopping in jeans and UGGS :biggrin:

I actually pulled out the ruler for you and measured it! The detachable strap not including the clasp length is about 3 feet and 10 inches. I'm 4'11 and its suppper long for me so I can't use it :cry: I even went to the fine leather goods and repair stores around town and they are not able to shorten it because of the design of the strap.

Even thought the Eva looks small it can carry quite a few things, but I tend not to over stuff it. I have a Ludlow, cell phone, lip gloss, candies, tissue, keys and still have tons of room but not sure if it will fit a Sarah though.

Good luck!

I love the Eva clutch even though I haven't bought it yet. My DH is buying it for me for Christmas. I've tried it on twice in the store and I was able to fit my zippy wallet, LV 6 key holder, phone, camera and a smaller Coach skinny that fits my meds, gum, and candies.

I will be going for the Damier Ebene. I always go for the darker colours and IMO I find the Damier the classiest out of the three options. I'm also not a fan of vachetta which rules out the Monogram and the Azur. I greatly dislike the Monogram to begin with and the Azur is clean and fresh but I know I wouldn't be able to keep it clean.

Can't wait to see what you buy! Good luck!

Hey all, I'm new to the forum and I think I want an Eva clutch in Damier Ebene :biggrin:. Since I like carrying my wallet with me, I was wondering if the Sarah wallet fits inside the Eva, and to any Eva owners how practical do you find it and how long is the removable leather strap? And which line do you think looks best on the Eva and matches with everything?
Thanks,
T.A.J

Yes it does, check this post

http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vu...chanting-eva-club-243969-29.html#post12602015

The Sarah wallet will fit inside the Eva. How tall are you? The strap of the Eva is pretty long and others have even contemplated having it cut in a leather shop. I'm 170cm and it hangs a on my lower hip.

I actually just ordered my monogram eva last week and will be getting it this week! I'm super excited right now. After doing much research on tpf, it seems like it can fit a good amount - small wallet, compact, lipstick, cell phone. There is also a youtube video on it, which was extremely helpful as well. I chose the monogram as this will be my first lv purchase. Good luck in choosing the right one for you! :biggrin:

Wow your first LV! That must be exciting! This will be my second LV if I get it :biggrin: Do you have the link to the youtube video? I would love to see it:smile: Thanks and cant wait to see pictures of your eva!

The Sarah wallet will fit inside the Eva. How tall are you? The strap of the Eva is pretty long and others have even contemplated having it cut in a leather shop. I'm 170cm and it hangs a on my lower hip.

Im glad to hear it fits! And from what the others have said it looks like it fits alot! I didnt think it was that big! Im around 170cm, so I hope it looks good!

Thank you all sooo much for your replies! I think I want the Damier Ebene Eva, its probably the only bag I like in ebene, besides the Trevi :graucho: And its the style that made me fall in love with the bag! Im so excited now :yahoo:

Some have mentioned trying it on and seeing it in stores recently. I have called LV CS many times, and was told it is sold out nationwide. They are supposed to get more stock in "soon" but I am trying to get my hands on one ASAP! Are there any stores that you think would be willing to do a charge/send? If so, I'd greatly appreciate contact information!

Thank you. :smile: