Eva clutch was too long for me. I'm 5'0". Will the Favorite mm work better?

Speedylvr

Jun 22, 2015
Hi! This is my first time posting! I purchased a pre-loved eva clutch online, and it is way too long on me even as a crossbody. It falls below my hip, and I don't like the way that looks especially for such a small bag. I ended up selling it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Favorite mm. (I want it to be a little bigger than the eva). Do you think it will suit me better? Any other 5 footers out there with mod shots with their Favorite mm? The LV store is far from me. TIA!

Okay sounds like the favorite is good for petite girls then! Thanks for your reply! I couldn't find answers anywhere else. This forum rocks! Can't wait to get the Favorite now!

I'm 5'1. The Eva did not work for me either so I went for the Favorite mm. It should work for you too :smile:. You might want to check the clubhouse for mod shots.

I planned to buy the eva but ended up buying the favorite pm in DE...the favorite looks more worth the money than the eva though I didnt like the leather strap of the favorite which is unlike the eva that has 2 hooks on the end. I told the SA not to remove the strap because it seem difficult to put back..i didnt like too how the evas strap is attached to the zipper part..doesnt look secure..

Hi! This is my first time posting! I purchased a pre-loved eva clutch online, and it is way too long on me even as a crossbody. It falls below my hip, and I don't like the way that looks especially for such a small bag. I ended up selling it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Favorite mm. (I want it to be a little bigger than the eva). Do you think it will suit me better? Any other 5 footers out there with mod shots with their Favorite mm? The LV store is far from me. TIA!
Hi! I've changed the Eva strap ( in my case because I don't like too much vacchetta ) with a monogram strap and I'm really happy of my choice ! I post a picture

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    113.9 KB · Views: 424
Reactions: classicgirll