Eva clutch was too long for me. I'm 5'0". Will the Favorite mm work better?

Speedylvr

Jun 22, 2015
Hi! This is my first time posting! I purchased a pre-loved eva clutch online, and it is way too long on me even as a crossbody. It falls below my hip, and I don't like the way that looks especially for such a small bag. I ended up selling it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Favorite mm. (I want it to be a little bigger than the eva). Do you think it will suit me better? Any other 5 footers out there with mod shots with their Favorite mm? The LV store is far from me. TIA!

nikksterxx

Oct 11, 2013
NYC
Hi I'm 5'0 also and the eva was too long for me as well. I ended up getting the favorite pm since i didn't need a larger bag. the favorite mm should work perfect for you!

unionjill736

Nov 19, 2010
Texas
Hi! I'm also 5'0 and yes the original strap for Eva is too long. I was able to purchase the favorite strap as a spare part and I'm using that instead. Perfect length now.

Speedylvr

Jun 22, 2015
Thanks! I might end up getting the eva again after I get my favorite so I can use its strap! Thanks so much! Best place to find LV related answers!

Speedylvr

Jun 22, 2015
Okay sounds like the favorite is good for petite girls then! Thanks for your reply! I couldn't find answers anywhere else. This forum rocks! Can't wait to get the Favorite now!

Brucewayne13

Jan 9, 2016
Yes! But try it at the store if you can. I love the favorite mm a lot more than the Eva clutch. The only con would be the zipper closure versus magnetic.

bh4me

May 16, 2015
I'm 5'1. The Eva did not work for me either so I went for the Favorite mm. It should work for you too :smile:. You might want to check the clubhouse for mod shots.

Mcandy

Jul 24, 2013
I planned to buy the eva but ended up buying the favorite pm in DE...the favorite looks more worth the money than the eva though I didnt like the leather strap of the favorite which is unlike the eva that has 2 hooks on the end. I told the SA not to remove the strap because it seem difficult to put back..i didnt like too how the evas strap is attached to the zipper part..doesnt look secure..

luv2run41

May 30, 2012
I am 5 foot 2 and I feel like eva is too long for me. I would love to have a shorter strap for eva. It is too long.

LoveLv86

May 29, 2016
Hi! I've bought an Eva in monogram And then i've sold the strap included and bought a new one in monogram 1.6mm from boutique . I love it and I fell it more comfortable !

LoveLv86

May 29, 2016
Hi! This is my first time posting! I purchased a pre-loved eva clutch online, and it is way too long on me even as a crossbody. It falls below my hip, and I don't like the way that looks especially for such a small bag. I ended up selling it. Now I'm thinking of getting a Favorite mm. (I want it to be a little bigger than the eva). Do you think it will suit me better? Any other 5 footers out there with mod shots with their Favorite mm? The LV store is far from me. TIA!
Hi! I've changed the Eva strap ( in my case because I don't like too much vacchetta ) with a monogram strap and I'm really happy of my choice ! I post a picture

Attachments

Reactions: classicgirll