Eva clutch or the pochette Felicie

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I have the Eva clutch in mono but thinking about returning it and get the pochette Felicie ? What do you guy think?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really like the PF. It looks more multi-functional than the Eva if you're a minimalist.

3. I vote for the Felicie.

4. Felicie! Was actually thinking of buying this bag in a few weeks. Saw it in person and now I can't stop thinking about it.

5. Another vote for the Felicie!!

6. I have both and love both. However I think PF is more functional.

7. My vote to Eva. I have seen the felice and is to small for me. But I like the interior little wallets and the beauty touch of color. But for me to small.

8. I have both and love both but if I had to choose I would choose Eva.

9. Pochette felicie feels flimsy to Me. I'd keep the eva clutch.

10. I vote for the Eva. It seems like a great little clutch that has been around for a long time.

11. I have both and I use the PF much more. But the PF fits a lot less than the Eva. What purpose will it serve? If you want a small wristlet type bag that doubles as a cute little bag for a night out, then I recommend the PF. If you need your bag to hold sunglasses, tissues, etc., then keep the Eva.

12. i mainly put my credit cards, cash, keys, lip sticks, compact powder and phone. i don't always carry my compact. I like how the felicie has the wallet holder and the pouch. How small is it? what do you carry in that bag?

13. pochete felicie

14. Nooo, keep your eva! The PF doesn't appear to hold much at all.

15. I tested the PF and she´s losing with my Smartphone and Keyholder. Yes she looks very cute. Thats what I can say. It is a big wallet, maybe for your Phone but compactpowder and Lippi? I don´t know if this things will fits. For me it is very small. I prefer the eva and so happy with.