Eva Clutch or Pochette Acessoires?

ReiChan1

Jun 14, 2014
I've been thinking to get either the Eva or the Pochette Acessoires (sp?), both either in Damier Ebene or Damier Azur as I am not a big fan of monogram. I am on a budget, so I am leaning a bit towards the Pochette as it is just slightly bigger... But the Eva Clutch is so beautiful and comes with a crossbody strap! What do you all think?

I've been thinking to get either the Eva or the Pochette Acessoires (sp?), both either in Damier Ebene or Damier Azur as I am not a big fan of monogram. I am on a budget, so I am leaning a bit towards the Pochette as it is just slightly bigger... But the Eva Clutch is so beautiful and comes with a crossbody strap! What do you all think?
Vote for Eva Clutch very Beautiful

Key word is budget here so I suggest the Pouchette Accessories NM. It is beautiful in DE and DA. It also holds quite a bit. Cannot go wrong with that! I have both Mono and Azur and love them.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I say go for the Eva. Is a little more money than the pochette but is nice and has the cross body options. Dress it up with the chain or dress down with the cross body. More evening if you like or just a quick run to the market. I love the Eva so much I brought all 3 prints.

I have both and love both. If you want to spend less you can buy the gold chain that so many TPFer's have and get the Pochette NM. K-Craft and Rebirthday on EBay sell them, they are less than $20. NastasiaM53 did an awesome video comparing the 2 and also showing the chains on the Pochette.

I had the same dilemma and went with the pochette for two reasons:
- I didn't want to have to worry about scratching the gold plate. I do love the Eva, (the side pleats are so cute!) but I also know that I would be using this bag everyday.
- I love how the pochette fits my wallet, my phone and my key pouch, still has room for more and doesn't lose its shape
- I did buy two gold chains to replace the leather strap, because I thought it dressed it up. And I love the look! Here's the YouTube video that sold me on both the pochette and the chains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbd9j6P6q6U She's actually doing a comparison of both the eva and the pochette accesoires