Eva Clutch or Neverfull?

Isis23

Feb 26, 2013
Austria
I have Neverfull MM in Azur and Ebene and many other LV's, but my NF's are my most used bags, they are amazing! Eva is also nice and I use her often, but you can't compare these bags. I vote for Neverfull, simply gorgeous and a classic LV.

midnitee

Sep 9, 2011
USA
Since you already have a good size tote I vote for a clutch like favorite mm or the Eva :smile: have fun deciding!

krism805

Jun 20, 2013
I have both NF & Eva. I got them almost about the same time ( August & October of last year) I use the eva way more often than the NF. I think since I got the NF (mm Ikat), It's been out of the dustbag like 3x. So my vote goes for you know what... the eva clutch.

Sep 20, 2008
United States
They are such different bags.....I have both and Palermo as well.
Honestly, I thought I'd use Eva much more than I do. I've taken her out to a few parties and events, but that is it. I use my Neverfull MM more for travel and general schlepping about books, papers, etc.

So, my answer would be Neverful.

tigresspurse

Aug 22, 2013
USA
Would anyone know if the clutches/pochettes in the new Neverfulls are the same sizes, regardless of the size of the Neverfull?

Snow Diva

Nov 15, 2013
I have both the neverfull mm and eva and I love them both! I would be inclined to say you should buy whichever one you think you will use the most first. It's really about lifestyle. I use my neverfull as my school bag so during the school year I'm using it at least 3-4 days a week. Now that it's the summer I've downsized to my smaller bags because I don't have as much to lug around. However I should note that I have the old style of the neverfull and the new ones come with a little pochette that is removable so it's like you're getting two bags in one...