Eva Clutch or Neverfull?

Catth

May 30, 2010
Norway
I only have 1 LV-bag- my beloved Palermo PM.
Offcourse I want more bags.. but what is my next move? I don`t have many other bags either, some casual mediumsized ones.

I love the Eva Clutch! ...(would use it for travel, shopping, parties, summer).
I am a small bag kind of person...but

The Neverfull is such a classic- would use this for things like shopping, picnics, travel etc- when I need to carry a bit more. (thinking MM size).

So which bag would you choose for your nr.2 bag, if you could choose only 1?

LVLoveaffair

Bagaholic
O.G.
Jul 16, 2009
Sunny Florida
That's a hard decision! Both are great bags. I tend to grab for my NF's before my Evas but I do use the Eva when I go out at night or for shopping trips to the mall. Would you buy a pre-loved NF? I'm not a fan of the new style - I love the vintage writing inside the older model and I don't think the addition of the pouch justifies the cost.

What about getting a pre-loved NF and putting the money you save towards a brand new Eva?

sayakayumi

Aphrodite A
Jul 18, 2010
I'm a small bag person too and I use my Eva way more than my NF, they're both great practical choices, you can't wrong, gld

Bags_4_life

Sep 4, 2012
London
Eva or perhaps the favourite as you prefer small bags. I love my nf, but it suits me as I love big bags, buy what you will get the most use from

Catth

May 30, 2010
Norway
thanks so much for all answers this far... ;) I realise that I should get both- eventually.
But I lean more against a smaller bag...

Also starting to like the Favorite more and more- maybe I`ll get it instead of Eva Clutch- it just seems a bit bigger, more practical for different situations (and so beautiful with the pleats!)

mdlchic77

May 19, 2013
I think you should think about your primary purpose for getting the bag. Are you looking for every day bag or weekend etc? Then decide which one fits your lifestyle better. Good luck😊

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
thanks so much for all answers this far... ;) I realise that I should get both- eventually.
But I lean more against a smaller bag...

Also starting to like the Favorite more and more- maybe I`ll get it instead of Eva Clutch- it just seems a bit bigger, more practical for different situations (and so beautiful with the pleats!)
I agree, may be a perfect choice. Good luck deciding!

lvinyyc

Aug 30, 2013
Neverull -mm is the best size but u can try pm if u like smaller bags ( I've both sizes and love them both!)

If u get favorite, try mm. It seems more practical. I've a pm and it's good as a clutch but limited as everyday bag.