Eva clutch in DE or monogram?

katiel00

May 29, 2014
California
My next LV will be the eva should I go monogram or DE? :smile:
I have the Sophie (cousin the the Eva) and I have it in DE. To me its more carefree and I'm not in love with the vachetta strap, and it can tend to get dirty. Either way I think its pretty in DE or Mono. Also look at your current collection to see if you want something in a different pattern. GLD :biggrin:

mooLV

Feb 12, 2014
I'm not a fan of the "plate" on the DE - I have the mono - so my vote is for mono!

JadaStormy

Jan 23, 2012
houstatlantavegas
Tons of threads on this topic. It usually comes down to small plate (mono) vs. no vachetta (DE). I prefer the Mono Eva which I have, and the DE pochette NM.

Nanciii

Jun 12, 2014
Toronto, Canada
They are equally beautiful. I have the mono print, so obviously I love the mono a tiny bit more, lol

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

truelvoe

May 11, 2014
Switzerland
I got both bc I couldn't make up my mind! But now I would probably go with the DE! Like the bigger plate more and it's carefree and easier to match an outfit with this print (for an evening bag - goes with everything), IMHO.. Let us know what you decide, GL

Jordyaddict

Feb 3, 2014
London
I think it also depends on how you want to use it.

I brought the DE as I wanted it for my trip away in the daytime. I didn't want sun cream to dirty a strap so I went for care free DE.

DOVELV

Nov 17, 2013
I have both, all 3 actually...I know crazy! I love this bag...perfect crossbody and clutch. I bought DE first and if I had just one it would be DE.

AlexandraSkye

Jan 31, 2014
Sydney, Australia
The large plate on the DE turned me off straight away. The one in store was even scratched! I love my Mono Eva so very much. Versatile, and understated. Good luck deciding Xx

Rani

O.G.
Mar 5, 2008
I own de and mono Eva. I like both, but if I had to choose one it would be de.