Eva clutch for dancing/dining?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, just left the boutique..went to look for a monogramoflauge speedy 35 but none left :sad: so looked at a galleria. (next on the list and a speedy 30 in damier a no brainer) , mahina xs..for b-day and also looked at the eva clutch. I really need a going out bag for dancing/clubbing and I think the strap makes this perfect...anyone who owns it who can confirm my thoughts??? tia!

2. I don't own the Eva, but I think it's a cute bag and would suit those occasions well. I love how it has an extra long strap for that casual look.

3. Agree ! I would be a great clutch for dancing/dining :tup:

4. I was thinking it could be worn crossbody..making it so light and easy to wear that I wouldn't think to much about it!!

5. I think it's such a cute style ! You would probably find it great for all sorts of outings when you don't feel like carrying a big bag ! ...hay ...and maybe your sweet husband will throw in a Mahina too ......heee heeee ( i know that was one of his picks....wasn't it ?)

6. It'll perfect for nights out. I have one myself and I adore it. The Chain strap really makes it a perfect evening bag. I think it's sexy and big enough to fit all the essentials.

Do buy her, I adore her immensely. The long strap is great for when you want to be hands free, although I warn you it IS very long! For someone of average height (I'm 5'4 1/2) it drops to my hip. But I love her anyway.

7. I have the Sophie, which is pretty similar to the Eva (except the plate and Eva is slightly bigger) and it's my clubbing/dinner bag. The chain gives it a little bit of bling which is perfect for nighttime occasions.

8. i tried on the mahina xs tonight for the first time at the boutique!! wow, I can only hope...upcoming price increase will put it up around $3000...I think i'd rather get an eva, damier speedy 30 AND an accessory for that amount of money..but if he did show up with it , how could I possibly say no??? It is the smooshiest most beatiful, simple bag ever! :yahoo:

9. I think it would be perfect for that!

10. yah....your right.....you could get 3 things for the price of the Mahina.....what a sensible shopper you are ..teehee:yes:

11. ^I know...kinda annoys me sometimes how sensible I get!!! I would LOVE the mahina, but only if he surprised me with it...If i were in the boutique I'd end up with a damier speedy 30, an eva clutch AND maybe a pomme wallet or trunks and bags purse charm!! I am disgustingly savvy when It is just me...when he surprises me...it's all good in the hood!! (exempt!!!)

12. You are so right. It is perfect for that! I have an Eva and I use her constantly!!!

13. I would like to get the Eva myself to use for "night outs" currently my go-to bag for "night-out" is the Mono Shine McKenna...

14. Eva is a fabulous choice for an evening / going out bag!