Eva as a pouch/wallet, etc.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love my Eva (Mono) so much that I carry her as a pouch inside my other bags. I can use her as a wallet or organizer, and then if I travel or go somewhere that my bigger bag is too much, I can take out Eva and put the essentials in her and voila! For example, when camping or boating, I bring a big bag but don't want to lug it to the campfire or on the boat. So I pull out Eva and keep her with me for holding phone, lip balm, tissues, keys. If I am a guest at someone's house, I might place my larger bag in the bedroom, but keep Eva cross body so I don't worry about someone stealing my credit cards/cash and I can keep my phone and lip gloss handy. I have also worn her with my scrubs (gold chain tucked in) to hold my IV flushes, alcohol wipes, bandage scissors, pens, drug reference, notepad, etc. Am I the only one who does this? Tell me the creative ways you have used your Eva.

2. I've been thinking about using it as a pouch/wallet ......but unsure about how to organize it.

3. I do that sometimes, too. Especially when going on a business trip. I have two in one that way and don't need to take an extra evening bag either.

4. I put my Cles in my Pochette and put the Pochette into the Eva and then place the Eva in a larger bag such as delightful, artsy, Neverful and my DBF thinks I'm crazy!

5. LOL!!! I stack them like that too!!

6. Pink carnation, I put my keys, money, credit cards, drivers license, and a pen in Eva. I attach a clip on lip gloss to her ring, then place her in my larger bag. Or you could use her as a makeup pouch.