European Pfers!!

princesslisa

BAGS R A GIRLS BESTFRIEND
Aug 22, 2006
CAN I JUST SAY, I WAS ON MY COMPUTER LAST NIGHT DROOLING OVER ALL THE CUTE CARS YOU HAVE THAT I CAN NEVER GET BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE HERE IN THE US :crybaby:

1)CHEVY SPARK
2)MITS. COLT
3) TOYOTA AYGO
4)SUZUKI SPLASH

SO IF YOU HAVE A CUTE SMALL CAR PLEASE POST PICS!!!! I LOVE EYECANDY AND IF YOU HAVE ANY OF THE CARS I LISTED PLEASE POST A PIC!
I'M SO JEALOUS!!

My aunt and uncle who live in Toronto both have smart cars. They use them for local trips but use the metro system to commute to work DT. They are so green and I commend them. I don't have a pic but visit the smart website. I wanna order one when my lease on my prius is up. The ARE available in the US though MB and BMW and other higher end auto dealers and start at 12,000$. LOL there are ladies over on the H forum with birkins more expensive. ;)

My aunt and uncle who live in Toronto both have smart cars. They use them for local trips but use the metro system to commute to work DT. They are so green and I commend them. I don't have a pic but visit the smart website. I wanna order one when my lease on my prius is up. The ARE available in the US though MB and BMW and other higher end auto dealers and start at 12,000$. LOL there are ladies over on the H forum with birkins more expensive. ;)

lmao if i could i would!!

i like the smart cars too!! i always worry what would happen if you got hit by a much larger car? i hear they are really safe but that tought kinda scares me thats why i havent considered one yet!!

AkinaGhost330.jpg

mits colt i love this car

:lol: I'm more into the U.S cars (4x4)

I have a 'small' car for US standards, but normal for NL standards

207_Gris_Manitoba.jpg

It's the Peugeot 207 in Gris Manitoba. Mine is the same color, but i have the one with 4 doors.:smile:

From the side in a different color
207_gris_aluminium_5p.jpg