European EW Hamilton reveal! It's finally here!

Jul 9, 2014
Since I haven't seen this bag on this MK forum, I thought I'd start of by revealing mine!

My beautiful bag arrived today, and it's gorgeous! The shoulderstrap is removable and adjustable in length. You basicly have three bags in one as the strap allows you to wear it on your shoulder, as a crossover, or without the shoulderstrap by using the handles. So happy with this bag!

Attachments

• 1411146848899.jpg
    1411146848899.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 857
Last edited:
BeachBagGal: I totally agree. I have the NS Hamilton that doesn't have this adjustable shoulderstrap, and I love that bag as well. However I love to be able to choose what I want, Especially since I some times have my hands full and the strap keep falling of my shoulder;)

Thanks for all the modeling pictures! I love this bag! Not only is the shoulder strap adjustable, but it is also removable, which is key, unlike the regular e/w Hamilton or n/s Hamilton tote. That's the reason I like my Selmas so much, they also have an adjustable and removable shoulder strap. However, it looks like your strap is extra long for cross-body wear, which I particularly love. Enjoy your new, gorgeous bag!

Thanks for all the modeling pictures! I love this bag! Not only is the shoulder strap adjustable, but it is also removable, which is key, unlike the regular e/w Hamilton or n/s Hamilton tote. That's the reason I like my Selmas so much, they also have an adjustable and removable shoulder strap. However, it looks like your strap is extra long for cross-body wear, which I particularly love. Enjoy your new, gorgeous bag!

Thank you! Yes, the strap is very long and has five holes so you can choose whatever length is the best for your use. I love everything about this bag, and it's probably going to be my favourite!

Last edited:
Since I haven't seen this bag on this MK forum, I thought I'd start of by revealing mine!

My beautiful bag arrived today, and it's gorgeous! The shoulderstrap is removable and adjustable in length. You basicly have three bags in one as the strap allows you to wear it on your shoulder, as a crossover, or without the shoulderstrap by using the handles. So happy with this bag!

It's stunning!!! And it looks amazing on you!!!!