Europe Trip Finds!

andreaxabc

O.G.
Feb 26, 2013
I recently took a trip to London and Paris and was able to do some shopping in between sightseeing ;)

Without further delay:
10x654z.jpg

Ended up going to almost all of the Chanel stores in Paris hunting minis. I was specifically looking for the 17S black chevron minis (a square for me and if possible, a rectangle for my friend). I was also looking for chevron SLGs and a cardholder that I haven't been able to find in the states (opens up with a cardholder slot on the right hand side - none of my SAs have seen it in a long time).

So after going store to store asking for black minis (at this point wasn't particularly picky about leather, hw, etc. just wanted to see black) there were little to no minis at each store.

Got to Rue Montaigne and found this beauty for my friend:

6dwr2b.jpg

nwdmo0.jpg

Apparently my SA checked the stock at all of the stores in Paris and this was the last one. Such a beauty but no squares for me unfortunately.

Also was able to pick up this coinholder for her which was one of the last two in the Printemps Chanel:

i4o7cy.jpg

And bonus - picked this cardholder up for myself at Heathrow. The style I wanted, plus black and chevron! And my first aged calf piece.

zmber9.jpg

v7b2oz.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!

Nice pieces! And how nice of you to shop for a friend while you were there. :smile:

I'm going to be in Paris in a week. Which stores did you feel have the best stock right now?

Thank you! I posted in the Paris stock thread in the shopping forum, but I think Montaigne had the best stock (plus two stores on the same street, can't go wrong). Cambon I feel like was busy and less stocked just because of all of the foot traffic they get. Rue Royale had two minis but none in black. Le Marais had one patent mini, but the stock was scarce pretty much everywhere I went. I guess it depends on what you're looking for, as I only wanted a black chevron mini (particularly a square for myself). Also the lines to wait for a SA varied from 5-20 minutes at each store.

Good luck and enjoy Paris!

Reactions: Sparkletastic