Travel Europe in March - what to wear?

DizzyFairy

O.G.
Sep 13, 2010
I am heading to Europe (uk, france, switzerland, belgium, italy, netherland) in march for a month...

What clothes should I bring with me? I m thinking to bring my down jacket and jeans...

What shoes should I wear if I would be walking for quite a bit? I am not fond of runners/sneakers look..

TIA...

In March on North of Europe can be between 5 - 20°C and it will be rain, probably.
I recommend variable clothes so you can undress and dress - T-shirt, sweather, jacket. And good shoes without heels - moccasins or good ballerinas. At least two pairs, if you had one wet. And a umbrella.

Will You go to Prague too?

In those countries, there is still a chance of snow in the beginning of March. and ther will definitely be rain, so a good umbrella is needed.
as for shoes: nice flat boots will do.

In March on North of Europe can be between 5 - 20°C and it will be rain, probably.
I recommend variable clothes so you can undress and dress - T-shirt, sweather, jacket. And good shoes without heels - moccasins or good ballerinas. At least two pairs, if you had one wet. And a umbrella.

Will You go to Prague too?
Nope, i will not be heading to Prague... thanks for reminding me about the umbrella

In those countries, there is still a chance of snow in the beginning of March. and ther will definitely be rain, so a good umbrella is needed.
as for shoes: nice flat boots will do.
ahh great, i really would love to see snow in a city.. the thing is, i have tiny feet, EU 32 (eqv to size 1 uk, size 2.5 US)... so i dont get to choose anything decent for shoes... i did see some Zara kids leather boots which i m dying to buy but they dont ship to Australia..

bring warm clothes & warm shoes.
Thankyou.

What part of Italy?
I m heading to Florence and Milan....

Lots of European streets are cobblestore. Keep that in mind when considering footwear
Thanks for tip.