Europe clinic's.

Deewills

Feb 17, 2018
I've been out to Korea to have jaw surgery which I have no regrets, had a very good experience with The Face Dental clinic. I have to wait 2 months before I can have face and neck lift, originally I thought I'd go back to Korea but actually after all the research I've found Korea isn't that cheap as everyone seems to think, plus all the travel costs etc.... I've read a lot about Prague, they seem to have very good clinic's there and price is very good compared to the UK, where I'm from. I had two friends who went to Prague and both had excellent reviews but I was wondering if anyone one could recommend other European countries? Or even clinic's in Prague?

Hi I had been to korea for fat grafting and visited a lot of clinic .I feel korea is better than Europe .fromvisa to immigration to doctors to public I found them all better than Europe .avoid Czech Republic specially .

Hi I had been to korea for fat grafting and visited a lot of clinic .I feel korea is better than Europe .fromvisa to immigration to doctors to public I found them all better than Europe .avoid Czech Republic specially .
Hi, can you tell me why you say avoid 'Czech Republic specially'. I would love to know why? Thanks

Hi! Did you eventually decide on a clinic in Europe?.. Looking to have a facelift (as well as blepharoplasty and breast lift but I don't need them done all at the same time), and if you can recommend a clinic I would be grateful!