Europe April 2007. Wherelse can i go? :)

What can you see there? But i doubt it.. we won't go back to Netherlands. We went there last April '06 and my family had been there 2x already. We went to Amsterdam, Volendam, Zaanse Schans, Holland.

you should visit Maastricht instead of Amsterdam...
Maastricht is in the south of Holland...

PEOPLE! Please suggest more places. We're planning to go to...

Russia -Moscow and St. Petersburg
Turkey- Istanbul
Switzerland
Prague
Belgium
France
and hopefully.... Greece- Santorini, Milos and Mykonos

To recall.... I've been to...

Portugal - Sintra and Lisbon
Germany- Bavaria, Munich, Frankfurt
Italy- Rome, Venice, Florence
UK England- London
Netherlands- Amsterdam, Volendam, Zaanse Schans, Holland
Greece- Athens
France- Paris

Places that we won't go coz my family went here already...

Spain
Austria
Heidelburg
Denmark

*Coughs Manchester - England* We have great shops?

If your going to go to England though, I'd recommend Cornwall as the beaches are beautiful, although you really have to go in the middle of summer when it's nice and hot!

Hmmm where else in Europe... theres always the Balearic islands off Spain, like Mallorca, Menorca and Ibiza? Probably not best for culture, but great for a party! :rochard:All the other places I'd suggest I think you've visited already.

how far is
Frankfurt,Germany - Istanbul, Turkey
Frankfurt, Germany - St. Petersburg, Russia
Frankfurt, Germany- Moscow, Russia

by plane? Like how many hours? :smile:

my trip will just be 2 weeks.. i don't think we could go to a lot of beaches or something because my dad wants to go there during summer time in europe. but thanks for the suggestions.:smile:

Two weeks is not a lot of time to cram stuff in! If you have not already been, I highly recommend VIENNA.

There was a thread about Vienna posted here around Christmas, do a search and read the suggestions there.

Have fun.

edit: I see you've been to Vienna already... as for FRANCE, you could spend two weeks there alone. To really see PARIS, you need at least a week.

i've been to paris already. maybe we might go back to france this coming april to check out other places.

Two weeks is not a lot of time to cram stuff in! If you have not already been, I highly recommend VIENNA.

There was a thread about Vienna posted here around Christmas, do a search and read the suggestions there.

Have fun.

edit: I see you've been to Vienna already... as for FRANCE, you could spend two weeks there alone. To really see PARIS, you need at least a week.

The South of France! Cannes, Antibes, Nice - beautiful azur sea, great shopping, oh I love it there!!

Or Barcelona in Spain which is a great city, full of art, by the sea, shopping, food, mmmh!

Lake Como in Italy - my mom and friends rave about this being one of the most beautiful places in the world. I can't wait to get there next year!

I spent two weeks traveling from Milan to Venice. It is so diverse and beautiful. Milan and Torino (Turin) are beautiful cities, and I visited the lake region along the way. (I stayed in the village Stressa on Lake Maggiore.) I also enjoyed smaller cities like Verona.