Eureeka!! I found it!! (Subtitle: Could ISUS be right?!)

Rockerchic, please please model your HAC and take more pictures for us to see. Some bags I see, and I go "nice". This one makes me go ":nuts:".

Oh, please copy photos over to the Reference section too! So all aspiring MF ladies can see it right there and then!

Rockerchic, please please model your HAC and take more pictures for us to see. Some bags I see, and I go "nice". This one makes me go ":nuts:".

Oh, please copy photos over to the Reference section too! So all aspiring MF ladies can see it right there and then!

Will do Mrssparkles! Your collection is so amazing that it makes so glad that you like my bag. It is a bag that I fell in love with the minute I saw it.

All, again, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I have a big smile on my face right now!

FABULOUS on you rockerchic! You are gorgeous and your new MF fjord HAC is stunning on your arm! Thrilled for you -

Congratulations!!

attachment.php

(p.s. hope you don't mind - going to c&p it to the action thread right now before I leave for a bit)

whooohoooo! that bag looks made for you! and the color and leather are fabulous! i tried on a 32 hac recently and it is a wonderful size and shape! congrats girl!

OH, RC, it is stunning!!! I know exactly this combo, I fell so hard for a kelly in this leather in MF, it is hard to describe the color, but it is so rich in undertones, a very alive sort of brown!

I am sure this is the most beautiful bag IRL. I am thrilled for you.

I love the HAC, and this looks like it was MADE FOR YOU!!!!!!!

Your whole ensemble is perfection. OF course I love the CDC, too! :heart::P

Stunning RC!!!!! It looks perfect on you!! My SA mentioned the HAC today but she called it by its full name in all its french-ness and it took me several minutes to realize she was talking about the HAC! I had no clue what she was saying! She was actually recommending it. I'm going to really think hard about this bag! It looks gorgeous on you!

^^Foxie, that is one hottie!! Don't you just love the color and skin? I had sort of dismissed this leather until a few of the gals on here suggested it and I took a closer look.