Eunogo Info? Please share your experiences

cafemocha

Jan 12, 2017
Hi, I saw a thread for Docfinder and some of the other agencies.
I came across Eunogo in a news article and contacted them. They were faster than the clinics in responding so I am planning to go with them for my BA, but just wanted to ask around here about your experiences. Please share, I am quite nervous its my first time going abroad for surgery :smile:

Reactions: minimc
I had revision rhinoplasty with them last year. I had a botched up surgery from a local clinic and the silicon in my nose felt like it was going to come out... I could feel something bad, the skin at the tip of my nose became so thin I could actually start to see the silicon. It was horrible and the dermatologist that I am close with said I should contact eunogo ASAP! They were very fast in organizing my revision and I got a consultation and surgery slot with Dr. Oh who is one of the best for revision rhino in Korea. Joy guided me through all the precautions, consultations, and after care so that I would have a safe and successful surgery. I really love my new nose and I don't know what I would have done without them. I was so dramatic at the time I kind of feel bad for how fussy I was... but they took it well and made sure I was comfortable.
One thing is that the car they initially booked for me was a old van that I didn't like at all. I just told them I would prefer cabs so they change it mid-way. :amuse:

I contacted them for an online consultation... and I have to say that I didn't get a good vibe from them.
Although their English is actually pretty good, their policies are a bit shady.

They quoted me from 3 different clinics, but refused to give me the names of those clinics unless I put down a deposit first...

I contacted them for an online consultation... and I have to say that I didn't get a good vibe from them.

They quoted me from 3 different clinics, but refused to give me the names of those clinics unless I put down a deposit first...
okay, they wanted to make sure you'd go with them XD
To me agencies like DFK or Eunogo are great to organize things, help you book appointments and hotels, pick you up when you need, etc
But for finding the best clinics, it's not the best option.
It's just a pain for setting everything and spend so much time on research, but it's worth it.
If you don't wanna bother organizing all the things by yourself, going with an agency makes everything easier and your medical trip more pleasant
But they don't do that for free, so of course they'll be after your money... XD

yeah that was the same... Unless they are certain that you will go with them they don't tell you which clinics and doctors. I asked and it was because too many people just use them for translation and then go to the clinics directly because they think it will be cheaper but it is actually the same price for foreigners regardless of agency or not.

I don't work for them, I just appreciate them a lot and thats why I am happy to share my experiences. I truly recommend going with someone you can trust and can take care of you when you are in emergency situations. A lot of the postings here share positive feedback about doctors, clinics, etc. they aren't all ads.

No doubts agencies are helpful for the whole organization and booking rooms help with translation and all pick up services. But do your own research, and think about if you really need help from an agency or not :smile:

okay, they wanted to make sure you'd go with them XD
To me agencies like DFK or Eunogo are great to organize things, help you book appointments and hotels, pick you up when you need, etc
But for finding the best clinics, it's not the best option.
It's just a pain for setting everything and spend so much time on research, but it's worth it.
If you don't wanna bother organizing all the things by yourself, going with an agency makes everything easier and your medical trip more pleasant
But they don't do that for free, so of course they'll be after your money... XD
Some people are very lazy to spend so many time online to research all clinics's information. Like me!! Haha!!! And there are so many plastic surgery clinics in Korea, I don't think you can really find out the best clinic tho hahaaaa, qso I used docfinderkorea to help me out through my surgery. But one thing you menetined about the service need to be charged is not right, dfk wasn't charge me anything at all, it's all for FREE. I introduced some of my friends also to use them, all of them were happy and satisfied:smile:

@OliviaCom It is free because they don't directly charge you anything. They are paid with comissions with the clinics. Just depends on the clinics, it's not a 100% innocent just to say.

But I do agree otherwise, they make your whole experience more pleasant by taking care of everything. Very convenient for foreigners who don't have time, and have limited knowledge in surgery :smile:
Most clients are satisfied with DFK. I would recommend them if you're scared of doing everything in your own, then in that case yes :smile:

@OliviaCom It is free because they don't directly charge you anything. They are paid with comissions with the clinics. Just depends on the clinics, it's not a 100% innocent just to say.

But I do agree otherwise, they make your whole experience more pleasant by taking care of everything. Very convenient for foreigners who don't have time, and have limited knowledge in surgery :smile:
Most clients are satisfied with DFK. I would recommend them if you're scared of doing everything in your own, then in that case yes :smile:
Yes. Some of my friends had bad experiences went Korea to have surgery by themselves. Such as they didn't have check up after surgery in clinic, the coordinator didn't care about them after surgery done. One of her had uneven double eyelids done, but no one cares about her when she back home.....so it's real good to use agency. Docfinderkorea is my first choice.:smile:

Hey, I'm planning to go by myself to SK this august for v line and fg. I've been quoted by Regen and Tlps already but through docfinder, will i get the same quote or higher?

Sorry, i just found the docfinder thread.

Yes. Some of my friends had bad experiences went Korea to have surgery by themselves. Such as they didn't have check up after surgery in clinic, the coordinator didn't care about them after surgery done. One of her had uneven double eyelids done, but no one cares about her when she back home.....so it's real good to use agency. Docfinderkorea is my first choice.:smile:

That's right! Totally agree what you mentioned!!!
I came alone for my double eyelids surgery last year and it was really hard for me to go back to my hotel after surgery... even though I've already booked the nearest one from the clinic...ToT
That's why this year (my second time of PS) I came back for my rhinoplasty & fat grafting, i chose DFK to go with me, of course I knew there are a lot of agencies nowadays, but I was so happy with DFK ^_^ They were really helpful for me~