Eugenia Kim and Coach

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Did you guys know that Eugenia Kim and Reed Krakoff designed this season's spring hats for Coach ? I am not so into the hats but here is some info on Eugenia Kim http://www.eugeniakim.com/lis/bio/html/index.html I was reading this in one of my magazines and I thought I would share.

2. I've never heard of Eugenia Kim, Mrs. MC.

3. she is a NYC designer who is mostly know for her hats. I am not a big hat person but she has designed some really cute shoes too. here are some with swarovski crystals[​IMG]

4. Yeah -she's the hottest hat designer around these days I believe -the hats are really cute but a little pricey - I love the idea of hats, but I buy them and never wear them and end up selling for a fraction of what I paid. I do love the tattersall ones though - maybe if they're still around on the next PCE I'll get one!

5. I thought I had read something about that - I have to say I am loving these new hats! They are just adorable!

6. The hats are so cute. I really wish I could pull off wearing one - we have two convertibles, and a cute hat upon arrival would really come in handy!!