Review Eucerin aquaphor

wooSpun

fetished scientist
Nov 16, 2011
As changed the way my lips deal and heal through the dry cold months. I only use it before bed and I'm glad for the one piece of advice i ever took from Beyoncé from a mag Q&A.
It is the perfect overnight treatment that let's the lips recover naturally with real results.
Love!!

^^Yes! Doctors recommend it highly. My son has to use aquaphor every night since his skin is so sensitive. I find Blistex in the little pink round container does it for my lips at night and I'm never caught without gloss during the day.

I agree! I have always had issues with dry lips and since I have discovered Aquaphor the condition of my lips is so much better, and I had previously tried everything for them high and low end. I only need to apply it at night to keep my lips from being dry. You can use this on your feet, on any dry chapped areas - its great!

Ohnyes this formula really nails it all over my body if and when I have time to rub it in and let it absorb. Their creams do the trick When time is limiting.

I love this on my feet. Put on before bed, pull on wooly socks, and voila - supple feet.

^ Yup ITA..I actually put this on hubby's feet a few times a week w/ socks before bed and it really helps...his feet get really dry and heels can crack in winter months...I am such a good wife lol;)

Hmmm, this product was recommended to me as tattoo lube after my last tattoo and I continue to use it on my hands but never thought about using it on my lips. I am going to try that.

Aquaphor is wonderful! One of my Derms highly recommended it for healing (instead of bacitracin which a lot of people are allergic to) and dry areas and it works wonders IMO. I use it on my chins sometimes in the Winter after shaving because my skin can get dry and irritated, it's instant soothing. Also, it works great on the bottom part of the nose which can get dry/cracked from colds or from the cold Winter weather too! Anyplace that is extra dry, irritated, or *minor* wounds (not deep) will benefit from Aquaphor and promote healing :tup:

I got some of this and put it on the really dry parts on the sides of my nose and it worked really well, but seemed a bit thick and gloopy on the regular parts of my face (not that the rest is irregular!). Never thought to put it on my lips but will try tonight and let you know. I have the worst lips in the world for chapping, even Burt's Bees don't quite fix them :sad: