EU Chatting and Stalking

Yes and I am still sad I missed out on this Alma BB seaside. I prefer the regular leather strap 100% over the guitar strap. Actually the guitar strap is a big downside for me. Not only does it have an insane pricepoint it is also not my style and unusable. I have the turquoise NeoNoe BB with the guitar strap and I cannot use it. I bought an extra strap to wear it crossbody but it does not really match the color :frown:.

I know! Of course the prices have gone up tremendously in a past few years, but the guitar straps also raise the price of the bags A LOT. I wish the trend would be over soon. Most people in here seem to be ready to ditch the guitar straps.
Yes, LV ditch the guitar straps please. I have five that I don't use just sitting around taking up space. :facepalm:

I know! Of course the prices have gone up tremendously in a past few years, but the guitar straps also raise the price of the bags A LOT. I wish the trend would be over soon. Most people in here seem to be ready to ditch the guitar straps.
You’re right. Every time they release a bag with a guitar straps, I see comments on IG complaining about them. I think they work best with the MPA. The guitar strap really makes a bag look casual, so for a classic like the Alma, I think it spoils the look, even though the guitar straps do come in a pretty colours. LV don't to seem to be listening to their clients when it comes to these straps. I think they should be sold separately like what Dior do.

You’re right. Every time they release a bag with a guitar straps, I see comments on IG complaining about them. I think they work best with the MPA. The guitar strap really makes a bag look casual, so for a classic like the Alma, I think it spoils the look, even though the guitar straps do come in a pretty colours. LV don't to seem to be listening to their clients when it comes to these straps. I think they should be sold separately like what Dior do.
That’s true! They should be sold separately and all of them should be adjustable! In that case I would definitely buy one of the pastel coloured ones.

That’s true! They should be sold separately and all of them should be adjustable! In that case I would definitely buy one of the pastel coloured ones.
Yep. Definitely adjustable and preferably made in nylon. Now they are all cotton and they attract lint like crazy. My Nigo XS guitar strap is blue cotton and it’s always getting covered in bits of fluff, whereas my MPA nylon are fluff free.

So I am finally back from Madeira Holiday and ready to check all those new releases haha :biggrin: Still super behind with all those posts here! So if anyone had any question for me... please ask again, then I will try to answer on them... Still no real clue about the price increases! My SA will be back tomorrow from holiday but I sent her loooots of messages regarding lots of things already :biggrin: she will have a great time on her first working day hahahah

Funny things about my Holiday... I forgot my travel duffle bag at home in Germany.... so I had to use my white Kusama Keepall for the whole trip! :biggrin: I was kinda scared because its such a white color and getting it dirty. But surprisingly it stayed completely clean the WHOLE trip! There were some little dirty spots but I could easily whipe the dirt off.
It was definetly an eye catcher at the airport :biggrin: lots of people turned their head :biggrin:

I will also finally go to the store this week to pick up some stuff… my monoglam keepall, monoglam speedy 20, the sea shell bag charm hopefully, and 2 sets of the coffee cups with the saucers :smile: got some pictures of the tea cups and their are beautiful!

A5FFE329-1F4A-40B1-8D73-7496DA67F6BE.jpeg

67955F94-02E3-4ABC-8FFD-E05E00A58488.jpeg

Yep. Definitely adjustable and preferably made in nylon. Now they are all cotton and they attract lint like crazy. My Nigo XS guitar strap is blue cotton and it’s always getting covered in bits of fluff, whereas my MPA nylon are fluff free.

Wow, I didn’t even understand that they get so easily dirty! :shocked: Another reason to not to like them. I’m going to buy the Speedy DE 20, so I’ll get one of those straps too… At least it’s adjustable and hopefully enough so.

I remember the seaside colour! It’s a beauty! :love: And the price was of course way better!
Thank you, it’s pretty indeed! :love: And the price was very reasonable!:giggle: