EU Chatting and Stalking

That would be terrific! As long as it fits my phone and my reading glasses, I'll be happy!
The Felicie is really small. If I take out the inserts the reading glasses will take up half of the bag. Your phone and reading glasses will probably be the only two items that will be able to fit. Looking at the front of the bag you won't be able to see the sides curl up. You'll be able to see it from the sides.IMG_3641.jpegIMG_3642.jpegIMG_3643.jpegIMG_3644.jpegIMG_3645.jpegIMG_3646.jpeg

Never been so excited about a keychain in my life :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Saw the Hermes Carmen Uno Dos on a consignment site for a steal, in my dream colourway, and am so happy I got it!! I don't normally go for bagcharms unless they have a pocket or something, but this is so pretty, it will easily dress up any of the bags and purses I own, branded or not :love::yahoo:here it is with the Mini Keepall charm!

View attachment 5790115

View attachment 5790116
Congrats on getting the bag charms! The colors are so vibrant. :love:

I saw the show and I really don't know what to say...the models looked like they where depressed and wanted to cry, I also wonder if they worried about getting water stains on ther bags becasue it was raining :giggle:
I'm torn between Nicolas Ghesquières design in liking them and not liking them......
100% agreed! :ghi5:

Saw the Hermes Carmen Uno Dos on a consignment site for a steal, in my dream colourway, and am so happy I got it!! I don't normally go for bagcharms unless they have a pocket or something, but this is so pretty, it will easily dress up any of the bags and purses I own, branded or not :love::yahoo:here it is with the Mini Keepall charm!

View attachment 5790115

View attachment 5790116
Many congrats, it’s very cute and the colours are so beautiful and vibrant!

The Felicie is really small. If I take out the inserts the reading glasses will take up half of the bag. Your phone and reading glasses will probably be the only two items that will be able to fit. Looking at the front of the bag you won't be able to see the sides curl up. You'll be able to see it from the sides.View attachment 5790145View attachment 5790146View attachment 5790147View attachment 5790148View attachment 5790149View attachment 5790150
Oh shoot. You're not kidding! For some reason I thought that it was a bit bigger than the mini pouchette. Thank you so much for the photos.

View attachment 5790115

View attachment 5790116
Too cute :loveeyes:. Maybe I should do this with my keepall BC. We are twinning on this piece :ghi5:.