EU Chatting and Stalking

sad to see the older kusama pieces arent aging well, the dots are peeling on a lot of items, i can't imagine what will happen to 3D dots
I think it depends how you treat your items. My Kusama pieces from 2012 have no peeling dots. The new dots look pretty thick almost 3D so I’m not sure they’ll peel that easily. I guess time will tell.

I think it depends how you treat your items. My Kusama pieces from 2012 have no peeling dots. The new dots look pretty thick almost 3D so I’m not sure they’ll peel that easily. I guess time will tell.
Thats true, I am trying to find her older neverfull but most of the pieces within a reasonable price range have peeling :sad:

Thats true, I am trying to find her older neverfull but most of the pieces within a reasonable price range have peeling :sad:
There are some out there in very good condition but they are at a premium. I should think the new Kusama collection has helped increase the price of the 2012 pieces even further.

VC has a few NFs. I saw one in red with no peeling dots for £1683, but the vachetta was a mess and the Real Real has red for £1585 in very good condition. I’d keep looking. Hopefully you’ll find one at a good price :idea:.

I couldn’t see the ultimate code the last time I ordered. They only had 10FIRST. I used this and it worked but had to sign up with a new email address though. You also earn rewards each time you order from 24s if you have signed up for the scheme. It’s worth 10% off and has an expiry date. They also email you before it expires and sometimes they extend the date.

View attachment 5712979
I have signed up with them recently and have not received any kind of discount code. And the 10FIRST do not work on any of the luxury brands as far as I can tell (tried a few including Loewe, Celine, Balenciaga...) :frown:

I have signed up with them recently and have not received any kind of discount code. And the 10FIRST do not work on any of the luxury brands as far as I can tell (tried a few including Loewe, Celine, Balenciaga...) :frown:
Yep, I could only get it to work on some of the non-"luxury" (but still luxe in my book!) brands; it still worked on a Burberry scarf and a Zimmermann dress when I tested those out.
Their Rewards Certificate isn't applicable on LV either, because I considered simply using that instead of a code. The earned reward only pops up to redeem at checkout when I have a non-LV item in my cart; the option disappears when I only have LV in the bag. Now I need to figure out what I'm going to use it on :doh: