EU Chatting and Stalking

I'm not too familiar with Fendi. Do you like the Peekaboo or Peekaboo Iseeu more?
FWIW - I have a Petite Peekaboo ISeeU - it is very structured, and I am hoping this structure helps it wear well as there are lots of soggy-looking peekaboos on the used market, and I personally don’t like the relaxed look on this bag. It fits my iPhone 11 Pro but only just, and it does put a little pressure on the leather on both sides when I slip it into the bag, so I don’t like putting it in there in case it stretches it. I do wish that it was a tiny bit wider to fit a phone better, but I love it and it is as close to mini Kelly-vibes as I will ever get! I carry it top handle with a twilly on the handle, but the crossbody strap is adjustable and great to provide carry options. It is beautifully made, and comes with a cute little raincoat ❤️

I promised @brnicutie a long overdue Hawaii post- here goes!

We had a 24h layover and stayed in Waikiki. I expected to spend most of our one day in Waikiki, but forgot that we'd both been to Waikiki before. So, we did a few Ubers and a LOT of walking to explore some new sites!

Highlights
- Diamond Head lookout at sunrise (didn't hike, no time)
- Kapiolani Farmers Market (my FAVOURITE!! WILL go again!)
- Kahala Beach (ubered there when the sun got strong) - soooo peaceful and calm! Walked all along and then found-
- a hotel with dolphins in their lagoons!! (Kahala resort)
- lunch at a delicious Cafe that did elevated takes on brunch food with local ingredients- my phone ran out of batt so no pics, it is called "et al" and I really recommend it if you can get out there
- botanic gardens (loved it!)
- seeing hundreds of people run past the closed luxe shops before dawn during the Honolulu Marathon! The first Marathon in 3 years! (Spot the LV Gumps store!)

Didn't get time for luxe shopping, but was VERY happy with the sightseeing! Store window is Hermes.

Also tried spam musubi, which I love, and poke!! Love it!

Hawaii is a great stopover if you're flying between Australia/parts of Asia, and mainland North America.

Hope you enjoy!
20221211_115020.jpg
20221211_064733.jpg
20221211_063807.jpg
20221211_053437.jpg
20221211_053527.jpg
20221211_053319.jpg

20221211_053238.jpg
20221210_101957.jpg
20221210_081835.jpg20221210_100327.jpg

Last edited:
FWIW - I have a Petite Peekaboo ISeeU - it is very structured, and I am hoping this structure helps it wear well as there are lots of soggy-looking peekaboos on the used market, and I personally don’t like the relaxed look on this bag. It fits my iPhone 11 Pro but only just, and it does put a little pressure on the leather on both sides when I slip it into the bag, so I don’t like putting it in there in case it stretches it. I do wish that it was a tiny bit wider to fit a phone better, but I love it and it is as close to mini Kelly-vibes as I will ever get! I carry it top handle with a twilly on the handle, but the crossbody strap is adjustable and great to provide carry options. It is beautifully made, and comes with a cute little raincoat ❤️
Thank you so much for all the info. :smile:

We had a 24h layover and stayed in Waikiki. I expected to spend most of our one day in Waikiki, but forgot that we'd both been to Waikiki before. So, we did a few Ubers and a LOT of walking to explore some new sites!

Highlights
- Kahala Beach (ubered there when the sun got strong) - soooo peaceful and calm! Walked all along and then found-
- lunch at a delicious Cafe that did elevated takes on brunch food with local ingredients- my phone ran out of batt so no pics, it is called "et al" and I really recommend it if you can get out there
- seeing hundreds of people run past the closed luxe shops before dawn during the Honolulu Marathon! The first Marathon in 3 years! (Spot the LV Gumps store!)

Didn't get time for luxe shopping, but was VERY happy with the sightseeing! Store window is Hermes.

Hawaii is a great stopover if you're flying between Australia/parts of Asia, and mainland North America.

Hope you enjoy!
View attachment 5711806
View attachment 5711807
View attachment 5711808
View attachment 5711809
View attachment 5711810
View attachment 5711811

View attachment 5711812
View attachment 5711814
View attachment 5711817View attachment 5711840
Wow, you guys did a lot in 24 hrs. I’m so glad you got to experience all those places. If you had more time you could have gone swimming with the dolphins at Kahala Hotel. You must have been up early. I’m always sleeping when the marathon is going on. Hopefully, you’ll visit again one day. :smile: You can also go snorkeling with all the fishes at Hanauma Bay.

Highlights

Hope you enjoy!
View attachment 5711806
View attachment 5711807
View attachment 5711808
View attachment 5711809
View attachment 5711810
View attachment 5711811

View attachment 5711812
View attachment 5711814
WOW, beautiful pics, thanks for sharing :hbeat:

Here is the paillettes Speedy I got yesterday. :smile:

View attachment 5712166
This is gorgeous:love:. I saw the MP on Designer Exchange.com a few weeks back and surprisingly it's still available. It's £680, so I guess it's a little pricey. Congrats on this beauty :loveeyes:. Condition looks perfect. You're doing well with your preloved purchases :tup:.

Highlights

Hope you enjoy!
View attachment 5711806
View attachment 5711807
View attachment 5711808
View attachment 5711809
View attachment 5711810
View attachment 5711811

View attachment 5711812
View attachment 5711814
What a gorgeous array of pics and great description on what you did in 24 hours! Definitely a day we’ll spent and enjoyed. Thanks for sharing with us. I’m so envious and wish I could of been there too relaxing! Hawaii is the best. I love Hawaii!

This is gorgeous:love:. I saw the MP on Designer Exchange.com a few weeks back and surprisingly it's still available. It's £680, so I guess it's a little pricey. Congrats on this beauty :loveeyes:. Condition looks perfect. You're doing well with your preloved purchases :tup:.
Thank you! :love::hugs:I’ve been very lucky with my HG purchases! The figue Alma cost under 800 euros and the speedy was 1350 euros. :smile: