EU Chatting and Stalking

Can you ask your regular SA to check your account. The fact they were vague sounds a little fishy and is usually what they do when it’s a purchase limit issue. What was the incoherent reason they gave for not selling to you?
That my account had been flagged and they can't sell to me or do anything about it. I don't have a regular SA now as my old one moved on.

I got flagged coz I purchase more than 12 slgs within a year with my named account (online & in store)...so easy fix just create new account with hubby's name and was good to go...now my account is fine I can continue to purchase....I dont think I will ever have this problem again...Im sure if you ask client services they can prob tell you?
I haven't bought 12 slgs within this last year. Lucky you that you could use your hubby's account, thats not an option open to me. I've never found client services helpful.

Funny coz my client services person said I can start purchasing after my account has been unflagged but my SA said cannot...you would think they use the same system? Im so sorry you are going through that...it's a mystery sometimes...it's a system thingy...maybe ask to speak to the manager to find out? Can you create a new account with another family member's name despite having the same address?

I've been thinking about that but I only wanted to buy just that one item and its likely to be gone by the time if I'm able to get someone willing to buy it for me. I just have to take it as a sign to leave it. I still haven't heard back from the SA I asked.

That my account had been flagged and they can't sell to me or do anything about it. I don't have a regular SA now as my old one moved on.
I hope you can get to the bottom of the matter. Maybe trying speaking with a manager at a store or try CS. Maybe you'll get a helpful agent that can shed some light on the situation or at least tell you when you can start buying again.

I hope you can get to the bottom of the matter. Maybe trying speaking with a manager at a store or try CS. Maybe you'll get a helpful agent that can shed some light on the situation or at least tell you when you can start buying again.
Thanks. I think I will just take a breather for awhile. I'm still a bit upset about my experience in the store.

Oooo redbook showed some of the second wave of YK and it’s not as loud and looks calmer…the keepall bags are very nice! @bigverne28 will you add another one to your collection?

View attachment 5706507

View attachment 5706508

View attachment 5706509

View attachment 5706510

View attachment 5706511
I love the majority of this drop. The keepall 25's in both colours are gorgeous, but the orange even more so :love:. It's going to be extremely hard to resist not getting something.

I love the majority of this drop. The keepall 25's in both colours are gorgeous, but the orange even more so :love:. It's going to be extremely hard to resist not getting something.
I suppose the pictures show the both sides of bags. :smile: So every bag has pumpkins in all colours, right?:love:

Edit. And I love those colours! So I’m definitely going to buy either a Speedy or a Keepall 25!