EU Chatting and Stalking

I don't see much love for this bag on here so I was hesitant to purchase it unseen. I'm so glad i took the plunge cos I am loving it!!! Its so versatile and can be worn many ways - fanny/bum/waist bag, long or short shoulder bag, crossbody, as clutch! I super love its overall vibe!!

Presenting my new to me Dauphine bum bag :loveeyes:

View attachment 5592608View attachment 5592609View attachment 5592610View attachment 5592611
Looks really good on you! And that’s great that it can be worn also as a shoulder bag, very beautiful!

Aww congrats! I was thinking of ordering Tonca in same colour 2 days ago but wanted to visit LV first and make up my mind about Capucines.

What do you ladies think? Capucines in BB or MM, Noenoe & Onthego?
I also attached my current collection for reference and a picture of LE capucines which is still available to order.

View attachment 5591936

View attachment 5591937

View attachment 5591938

View attachment 5591939

View attachment 5591940

View attachment 5591941

View attachment 5591942
What a beautiful collection you have! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I prefer the OTG and Neonoe (due to their durability and carefreeness)

I don't see much love for this bag on here so I was hesitant to purchase it unseen. I'm so glad i took the plunge cos I am loving it!!! Its so versatile and can be worn many ways - fanny/bum/waist bag, long or short shoulder bag, crossbody, as clutch! I super love its overall vibe!!

Presenting my new to me Dauphine bum bag :loveeyes:

very nice! Love the crossbody style!

Reactions: brnicutie
rookie mistake, waite too long to return...how are LV with regards to returns? it is 4 days past when i ordered online, i want to exchange it for a different bag

You are over the 30 days? Which bag do you want to return? I would call CS and explain why you’re late (maybe think of a very good reason like being sick/stuck on holiday destination/or maybe best to just be honest:lol:) and want to exchange the bag for a different bag, hopefully they are nice and willing to cooperate!

I do have experience with returning Zara too late, in the store they are very rude and not willing to take your items back but if you just put it in a box and return with some other items which are within the return window then it’s fine and they refund you anyway :lol: can’t guarantee that’s how LV works:giggle:

rookie mistake, waite too long to return...how are LV with regards to returns? it is 4 days past when i ordered online, i want to exchange it for a different bag
I would call CS and see if they’ll apply discretion and let you exchange. If you’re ordering something more expensive it may go in your favour. Let us know what they say. Good luck! :flowers:

So my lovely Polene Tonca in ecru already arrived today and I wanted to share my excitement with you. It is absolutely gorgeous and I love it :loveeyes: . I have been looking for a cream colored bag for ages and this one is perfect. The opening is a bit special, but I will get used to it. Lovely packaging and presentation also.
View attachment 5592846
View attachment 5592847
View attachment 5592848

That has arrived quickly!!:nuts: The ecru looks so lovely indeed, such a soft and nice shade:love: the bag also looks very cute on you!:loveeyes:

My Polene package is coming tomorrow :panic: in the shipping confirmation it stated the bags where also included in the package so now I have this small bit of hope that everything magically arrives tomorrow:lol: I tried to figure out the weight of the package but nowhere to be found so now I’m just waiting very impatiently:panic:

That has arrived quickly!!:nuts: The ecru looks so lovely indeed, such a soft and nice shade:love: the bag also looks very cute on you!:loveeyes:

My Polene package is coming tomorrow :panic: in the shipping confirmation it stated the bags where also included in the package so now I have this small bit of hope that everything magically arrives tomorrow:lol: I tried to figure out the weight of the package but nowhere to be found so now I’m just waiting very impatiently:panic:
Thank you! It really is a lovely bag :loveeyes:. Now I can`t wait to see your unboxing! The delivery was super fast. Actually I got a notification from DHL yesterday evening that delivery would be approx. on August 22 - and this morning they send me a notification that the bag will be delivered today! :nuts: It must have been beamed from Spain to Germany overnight .:lol:

Tell them you were self quarantined due to Covid exposure
I don’t believe you have to quarantine any more due to covid exposure. Most of those restrictions have been lifted. In the UK its no longer mandatory to even quarantine for a positive test, however it advised to for 5 days. Because it’s an online order the return process would require very little contact in terms of handing the parcel to the courier compared to a store return.