EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you so much hun! :heart::hbeat: Well, I have to admit that the leather on the lambskin (which is on the right) looks and feels far way more luxurious than on the caviar WOC. Tbh caviar even had a „casual“ vibe compared to lamb (if you can say it about a Chanel WOC:giggle:). But caviar is more carefree, doesn’t scratch easily and can be worn in the rain, so I guess I’ll have a good use case for both of these babies:girlsigh: And I equally love both:love::love:

Sounds like you have the perfect pair of black bags!! :love: :girlsigh:

That is very intresting as I haven't seen one in real life! Good to hear about your experience! Now I'm pleased also that I didn't go for the white mini reissue, it's much more difficult to do shopping without seeing them and I try to avoid returns. I should receive my items tomorrow, finally..

Wow congratulations!! :love: :love: the lambskin looks so smooth. What made you go for another woc? :loveeyes:
Many thanks hun for your kind words! :hbeat::heart: I’m so glad you found my thoughts on the reissue Mini helpful. Tbh the bag looked and felt completely different to what I’ve been expecting. Considering the leather, it was very stiff and thick (which is good if you’re looking for a robust everyday bag), but I just missed a luxurious feeling from the other classic bags. The form was a surprise for me: I thought you can easily unfold the crease eg on the bottom of the bag, where it is folded, but the crease just remained where it was and I didn’t like the bottom „hanging down“. Maybe it will disappear with use, but I didn’t want to wait:lol:. And the chain was so heavy (because it’s so substantial and well made actually, so the bag is known to be „theft-proof“:giggle:), that when I opened the bag, the front flap just bended to the back.:hrmm: These were the three reasons I decided to not buy the bag.
So I guess you have to like the vibe of the reissue, because I found it to be very different from the other Chanel bags I’ve seen. I’m sure it’s a very good understated robust bag, but it just wasn’t for me..

I decided to go for another WOC, because first, my caviar WOC is my most used Chanel handbag, and second, I’m just a sucker for small bags and have been wanting to add another WOC for some time already. I’m sure this is not the last one I’m adding :lol: And black lambskin is a very classic and hence, safe option (as I try to be on a safer side with my Chanel items, because they are so expensive that I would like to know that I will get my money back in case I decide to part with them one day). And of course, TPF triggered me as one of the users has recently posted such beautiful pics of her black lambskin woc, that I was just like :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

I can’t wait to see your unboxing tomorrow! Looking forward to seeing the pics of your new beauties!:loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: :woot: :woot: :woot:

List of all the women stuff Q3 and Q4 should be up today, either by me or by foxy :angel:
Don’t expect any big things… they are redoing almost every collection from last year…

- new pillow collection
- new flight mode collection
- new cozygram, which is basically neonoe bb, locky bb and Diane with shearling at the top part
- a lot of new mahina stuff
- new monogram empreinte color with big logos (Creme Logos and rose leather)
- lots of new colors for existing bags
- carryall in leather
- Micro Metis AND new pochette Métis in monogram @bigverne28
- FW22 flowers collection
- Cruise 23, that you probably have seen already (side trunks, jacquard denim, new Steamer bag and so on)

so all in all nothing super crazy.. maybe there will be any surprises later that year, but most of you can save up some money I guess:wave:
Uhhh thank you for the update! What about this new monogram Pochette Métis, do you know more?? New model or new color? Thanks :tup:

Thank you so much hun! :heart::hbeat: Well, I have to admit that the leather on the lambskin (which is on the right) looks and feels far way more luxurious than on the caviar WOC. Tbh caviar even had a „casual“ vibe compared to lamb (if you can say it about a Chanel WOC:giggle:). But caviar is more carefree, doesn’t scratch easily and can be worn in the rain, so I guess I’ll have a good use case for both of these babies:girlsigh: And I equally love both:love::love:
Congrats on your new Chanel WOC , wow that's so good to know about the differences between the two! They're amazing, enjoy :loveeyes: :loveeyes:

Exciting!!:nuts: Hmmm, let's see, a SLG? Did you get the KP of the Stardust collection?:graucho:
Hmmm kirigami sunrise, zcp stardust, keypouch stardust? Hard to tell from the bag and box size. Trio pouch stardust? Don’t keep us waiting too long hehe
Exciting!!:nuts: Hmmm, let's see, a SLG? Did you get the KP of the Stardust collection?:graucho:

Hmm, trying multiquote again

Yes you're right! I walked out with the Stardust key pouch!

I actually haven't unboxed it because I've already seen it :yucky::lol: but also because I want to unbox it in daylight, not justfor you all but for me to see it in natural light, too. #bagdork :blush:

It is so cute in person. And really great quality! I've read so much about the cles on tpf. No gaps in stitching or any problems that I could see. The leather is smooth and soft. Embossing isn't as deep as on the bags, but is even and deep enough that I feel like it'll last. It is leather lining.

None of the SLGs were available til today.
Even online I saw they were unavailable. But today I saw the Micro Papillon, which is CUTE!!! And then, at another store they had the key pouch in the drawer! Not on display or anything! So it was lucky I'd asked about SLGs.

Micro papillon is microfibre lining! It is stunning. The lining is blue. The leather is Like an electric pink. Overall it gives a beautiful purply/blue vibe. I love the energy. It is brighter in person.

No coin purse , Trio or zippy wallet. But today the Nano Speedys in pink were available and WOW :loveeyes::loveeyes: @Cathindy And @brnicutie You two have a very beautiful and delicious-looking bag in your collections! It is so cute and stunning in person. I was so lucky to try it with the MPA same colour, too. It is not for me, and the NS is too similar to my keepall xs in style and what it fits. But, such a great piece. I can't wait to see the wallets when in store.

Some of these pics are blurry- my phone was so flat that I couldn't even see it was out of focus before it died. Hope you enjoy anyway!

We aren't getting Beige speedy in AU and I didn't see any beige today.

@brnicutie excited we are twinning on the Cles!
@Bumbles you are right, i was all set on the SITC Kirigami til Stardust.. i hope you get to see these in person, they're really beautiful and to me, they're well made!

20220622_154740.jpg20220622_122524.jpg20220622_122710.jpg20220622_122744.jpg20220622_123005.jpg20220622_122747.jpg20220622_122714.jpg20220622_122535.jpg

Last edited:
List of all the women stuff Q3 and Q4 should be up today, either by me or by foxy :angel:
Don’t expect any big things… they are redoing almost every collection from last year…

- new pillow collection
- new cozygram, which is basically neonoe bb, locky bb and Diane with shearling at the top part
- carryall in leather
- Cruise 23, that you probably have seen already (side trunks, jacquard denim, new Steamer bag and so on)

so all in all nothing super crazy.. maybe there will be any surprises later that year, but most of you can save up some money I guess:wave:
New pochette metis ? @Emphosix :happydance:
Want to know more, please :hbeat:

I actually haven't unboxed it because I've already seen it :yucky::lol: but also because I want to unbox it in daylight, not justfor you all but for me to see it in natural light, too. #bagdork :blush:

It is so cute in person. And really great quality! I've read so much about the cles on tpf. No gaps in stitching or any problems that I could see. The leather is smooth and soft. Embossing isn't as deep as on the bags, but is even and deep enough that I feel like it'll last. It is leather lining.

Even online I saw they were unavailable. But today I saw the Micro Papillon, which is CUTE!!! And then, at another store they had the key pouch in the drawer! Not on display or anything! So it was lucky I'd asked about SLGs.

Micro papillon is microfibre lining! It is stunning. The lining is blue. The leather is Like an electric pink. Overall it gives a beautiful purply/blue vibe. I love the energy. It is brighter in person.

No coin purse , Trio or zippy wallet. But today the Nano Speedys in pink were available and WOW :loveeyes::loveeyes: @Cathindy And @brnicutie You two have a very beautiful and delicious-looking bag in your collections! It is so cute and stunning in person. I was so lucky to try it with the MPA same colour, too. It is not for me, and the NS is too similar to my keepall xs in style and what it fits. But, such a great piece. I can't wait to see the wallets when in store.

Some of these pics are blurry- my phone was so flat that I couldn't even see it was out of focus before it died. Hope you enjoy anyway!

@Bumbles you are right, i was all set on the SITC Kirigami til Stardust.. i hope you get to see these in person, they're really beautiful and to me, they're well made!

View attachment 5431461View attachment 5431462View attachment 5431463View attachment 5431464View attachment 5431465View attachment 5431466View attachment 5431467View attachment 5431468
What a fun and exciting shopping experience you have had and lucky too see the pink nano speedy too! It looks so pretty in the pics! :loveeyes: :love: Your key pouch probably looks stunning too. Am looking forward to seeing it and glad it was perfect! Now days at LV that’s hard to come by.

- new pillow collection
- carryall in leather

No reverse monoooo? come on LV! lol.

View attachment 5431461View attachment 5431462View attachment 5431463View attachment 5431464View attachment 5431465View attachment 5431466View attachment 5431467View attachment 5431468

I'm already jealous at how much stores you have around! :lol: And how lucky NS was availble in store, I bet someone is now very happy with it! Love to see the Papillon charm in comparison to the fragrance bottle for size reference:love: Can't wait to see your unboxing of the KP!:nuts:

Yay, so happy to be twinning with you! :heart: The cles is beyond stunning.