EU Chatting and Stalking

Congrats hun! You’re really growing quite the Chanel collection :love:.
Many thanks my dear! :heart:
Yes, the „buy now or pay the price increase“ motto is kind of working for me with Chanel too :lol: I’m truly in love with their handbags and SLGs :love: and so thankful to my SA for helping me to get my handbag-loving hands on these classic htf pieces:hbeat:

I'm sure this has been discussed a zillion times before.. but what are your thoughts on a Speedy Nano or 20 vs MPA?

I really loved the feel of the Speedy 20 in blue yellow, I love the strap, the lining and the padlock. (Is that usable?) But the colourway is not something I'm jumping up and down for that price.

And I tried the MPA Stardust in pink (no photos sorry!) And liked it too but it may be too bright, plus gosh it's astronomical in price.

Logically I could think about an SLG but I really like the straps! Love the chain and metallic leather combo.

Haven't tried any Nano Speedy before and it's very similar to Keepall XS in size but the colours and price suit better. No chains on the strap but the strap is still pretty. And no padlock right?

Any thoughts :lol: and which do you find makes you happiest to use? Thank you!
I have the speedy mono 20 and I love it! It’s the perfect size and it fits everything essential and then some. I think for an all day bag it’s great and so carefree and easy to use. It also has the double zip, and lock which is really pretty and can worn top handle, crossbody or shoulder too.

I have tried the MPA mono before but found for me personally it’s not my cup and tea and then with the huge pi’s I feel that it’s at a price where it’s not worth it no more, esp considering it’s 3 pouches joined together.

The nano speedy I really like and it’s super cute. Originally when the nanos came out, I was going to get the nano speedy but then got the nano turenne instead as it’s much more cuter and unique especially with the pleats and the canvas was much more thicker. As the non-detachable speedy was similar in style and size I never got it but the nano turenne I absolutely love. In terms of the new nano speedy I like the new strap and I think it is adorable. The size is smaller than the original nano speedy, so it is something I’m considering now too as it’s different to my nano turenne in size. Would be more like a grab and go bag for quick errands or shorter outings. The mono is gorgeous especially already aged patina too, but the stardust look so glittery and shimmery! :love: :loveeyes: The pink with yellow highlights is beautiful! I think it’s $2950 for us? I don’t think the nano speedy would be too similar to your keepall xs. And it’s marginally smaller and different colour too so can work. Are you eyeing the pink nano speedy in stardust? From the pics it looks stunning! You won’t go wrong with that for sure. It will give your keepall xs a baby sis!

I think if you want something in this collection you should go for it. We need to make ourselves happy and if it suits your lifestyle, you love the style and colour then why not?!:smile: If you could get into store and try the nano speedy and 20 out it might help your decision but I know the nano speedy is not available. You’ll have to go on a waitlist right? And then buy blindly. That’s the hard part. If you want something bigger than the speedy 20 is my choice.

If you feel the colour maybe a bit too bright on the MPA, then the smaller bags would be a better option. If I’m drawn to the colourway but feel it’s too much or loud, but still love it I would go for an slg to have something in the print or opt for a smaller bag so it’s on a smaller scale if that makes sense. Like the psp sunrise for example.:lol: And it will also save your pennies More reasonable in price right? Smaller bag, and getting the print you love and the price is not as hefty so win win!:tup:

But if you don’t want a bag but want something from this stardust collection then definitely get a slg instead. I can tell your starting to get drawn in on the stardust.

Keep us posted on what you get!