EU Chatting and Stalking

Your nails are so pretty. It's the first thing I noticed and how it matched the Kirigami.

Awwwwww thanks @brnicutie :heart: and I like how these nail shades really seem to suit both the Sunrise Pastel and Midnight Fuchsia monogram vibes. Both monograms seem so different on first glance, but they really do compliment each other imho . it's probably why I can't choose a solid favourite between the two, I keep changing my mind :biggrin:

Hey @bigverne28 I just got my YouTube unboxing up, I'll link it below. I adore this SITC Kirigami set, it's too cute :heart:

Great review as always Donna. Also noticed you added some new tricks in the video, where the pouches seemingly jump into your hand :tup:. Tips & Toes Dubai did a fab job on your nails :loveeyes::loveeyes:. Not sure what camera you use but the colours in the close up look so vibrant and clear. You're making think twice about this set because of the Midnight Fuchsia:love:. It would be perfect for my passport which is a deep burgundy colour, but I have the BTP set. Looking forward to seeing your next review with the Samorga set.

Last edited:
Great review as always Donna. Also noticed you added some new tricks in the video, where the pouches seemingly jump into your hand :tup:. Tips & Toes Dubai did a fab job on your nails :loveeyes::loveeyes:. Not sure what camera you use but the colours in the close up look so vibrant and clear. You're making think twice about this set because of the Midnight Fuchsia:love:. It would be perfect for my passport which is a deep burgundy colour, but I have the BTP set. Looking forward to seeing your next review with the Samorga set.

I’m going to use my Kirigami set for the first time tomorrow! :nuts: I packed my passport in the medium pouch and will also add boarding tickets there and in the small pouch my earphones.

Now I also get why everyone loves their Speedy 25. It’s compact but spacious at the same time :love: I could actually fit Easy Pouch and PSP in the 25 together with sunnies in a case, medium and small Kirigami, keys and card holder! There’s still some space left.
98E19B03-C640-42BB-BAD6-9C546DCF71C4.jpeg

I’m going to use my Kirigami set for the first time tomorrow! :nuts: I packed my passport in the medium pouch and will also add boarding tickets there and in the small pouch my earphones.

Now I also get why everyone loves their Speedy 25. It’s compact but spacious at the same time :love: I could actually fit Easy Pouch and PSP in the 25 together with sunnies in a case, medium and small Kirigami, keys and card holder! There’s still some space left.
View attachment 5411811
That’s great that the Speedy fits so much without being bulky! I only wear small crossbody bags but sometimes I really think how practical a bigger bag would be.
Enjoy your vacation and your new beauties! :smile:

View attachment 5411811
What's in the two dust bags and when do yo leave for Greece. I thought it was June?

That’s great that the Speedy fits so much without being bulky! I only wear small crossbody bags but sometimes I really think how practical a bigger bag would be.
Enjoy your vacation and your new beauties! :smile:

This Speedy is also my only bigger bag but that’s very convenient now, my mini bags fit in there without any problem:lol: and thank you dear!:hbeat:

Wow. All that fits inside the speedy? Impressed :tup:. Gosh, I didn't know it was soon. Looking forward to your pics hun. Enjoy!:hbeat:

Yesss! I was surprised too :nuts: makes me consider to buy a Speedy 30 if there is going to be a fun LE in the future. Can’t imagine how much that will fit. And thank you dear! Will share some fun pictures:hbeat: