EU Chatting and Stalking

Sounds like you had a fab time on your LV Tour. Thanks for posting your lovely pics :tup:. That SA sounds like she’s got mad skills. How amazing she could track down these rare items. What a find with the watercolour PO. I’m surprised the system showed it was available to order. How frustrating the order didn’t go through :annoyed:.

Glad you love your green/blue belt. I’ve worn mine a few times and adore the blue/pink. Now I’ve bought my first LV belt, I may buy some more of their leather belts in the future if they bring out more interesting colours and patterns. I’m not sure if I’d get canvas as I’d also be concerned about cracking.

Welcome back after what’s sound like an amazing trip :drinks:.
Thank you! I'm so thrilled you love your bleu rose belt, it is such a great colour and great quality. I am still gonna look out for it :lol: the second one I saw on display had some very obvious wear.

Yes, I guess the Watercolour PO wasn't meant to be this time. Thanks for your post!

Oh wow !!!! So so happy for you that you had amazing trip to CA and US :heart: And also the LV World Tour stories … And glad I was “inspiring” you:lol: Or shouls I say sorry ? Hahaha …
I loveee the KS showcase there , kicked my self why I didnt get it there , and now I remembered .. The sales tax :facepalm:
They also have some Gucci , YSL and alot of MJ in Nordstrom Rack on Herald Square .. Did you go there also?
Btw , did Macys Backstages @ Herald Square was open now when were there?
Now you make me miss NY … Loveee NY , but not the horn parade , made me jump every single time :lol:
My daughter middle name is Sakura !! And she also loveeeee Sakura tree ! Its indeed beautiful tree right ? I think I have the same picture of the tree there , I just had extra cameo under it .. :lol:
I need to blur her face , coz she was doing her blue-steel face , not cute :whut:

View attachment 5402163
Welcome back !! And hope ur jetlag soon will be over :heart:
Thanks!! Gorgeous pic of your daughter, what a beautiful day you had for the sakura! And lovely name!

Haha so you partially "enabled" My NY trip :lol::lol::lol: i didn't know there's Nordstrom Rack at Herald Square, thanks for the tip! I love all those kinds of stores in North America.

I don't remember Macys backstage, was it a big event? Sounds fun, I must have missed it.

Glad you had a wonderful holiday too :loveeyes::tup:

Girlllllssss, I just found these pictures!!:nuts: I’m not familiar with the account so not 100% sure if it’s real.

Thanks for sharing! If these are real, I'm glad we got to see early. I might pass , was thinking of the Zippy Coin purse in stardust if I like it in person depending on colour, but maybe I'll save for possible NBA 3.0 instead- love the blue! Maybe the PO!

Not sure if anyone posted this yet

I have been in such a bad mood today. I had a week off as my daughter started nursery and yesterday I planned to do shopping. I was saving for a while for a Chanel ballerinas, went to NBS store , found a perfect one and guess what?
size 37.5 was too small, it was painful to wear them and size 38 was too big :confused1: I completely don’t get it. I went to few other stores like House of Fraser, Russel and Bromley, Clarks etc and I couldn’t find any shoes which I would like. I always wanted to have a Chanel ballerina, it is my perfect type of work/ going out shoes and now I don’t know what to do. I was planning to purchase size38 and just use insoles but one lady saw me in a boutique and when SA left to check one more pair for me, she said Chanel balerinas are getting much wider with time and there were already quite wide so I decided not to get them In the end. Could you recommend any other brands which has a nice ballerinas? i attached pictures of which I was trying on.
I then went to visit my friend who is buying fake bags :facepalm: and she is now purchasing fake shoes, jewellery etc and I saw she purchased exactly same Hermes Oran sandals as I have and LV Coussin also in the same colour as I have. It completely puts me off wearing it again. I am so against fakes and she even had the audacity to tell me that I am stupid to pay such a lots of money for luxury goods while she has the same for 1/10 price. She even told me a story when she took her fake Gucci bag to the store and SA didn’t realised it’s fake.
Sorry for such a moody post but I thought you would understand me :drinks:

I would also like to congrat everyone who purchased new goodies. I love seeing all your unboxings, even if I don’t write anything :loveeyes:

View attachment 5402306

View attachment 5402307
I'm sorry to hear about your bad day. That's disappointing about the Chanel ballerinas. I like Repetto ballerinas but the ones I've worn are in softer material ie. Textile or suede. They do patent leather and other leathers though, and have a range of designs and colours. I love Repetto but hard to find in Australia.

There is also French Sole at frenchsole.com, I heard of them from the Outnet but they have their own site as well. Never tried them but they look great.

You are in the UK? Rupert Sanderson is a UK designer and one of my favourite shoe designers of all time. He probably does less traditional black ballet flats and more stuff with like colour, point toe, some heels, interesting shaped charms on the toes (shaped like stone, for example)- but I think many shoe designers are realising they need more black and neutral styles since pandemic and he may have some too
that could be another option and I found his flats were quite snug.

Not sure if you're into Malone Souliers who used to do loads of heels but I believe they also do flats. Their style is quite distinctive so it is not everyone's taste.

This was fun writing about shoes !

Edit : my favourite Repettos were able to be tightened, the bow was adjustable so could tighten or loosen for a more snug fit. I have another pair but can't remember if they do that, too.

Last edited:
Thank you for posting this image :flowers:! On closer inspection I have to say that I don't like the sea green with that "stardust" yellow. Without the yellow it would be a lovely color, but I dislike yellow. Yellow is not a color I want to have on my bags :lol:.
I am glad because I only have to save my money for the Alma BB - if it will be released :heart:.

I personally think the turquoise with yellow looks really pretty! I prefer it in this post compared to the previous pics posted (in the SS22 thread I think). But I still won’t buy it since I already have a blue neo noe (BTP blue)

This print kinda grows on me :love: Also really like the one that @Cathindy posted (the real one obvs :biggrin:)! When will these be released?

I LLOOOOOVVVEE this floral one! I can’t wait to get more info on it too, like bag styles and prices. Feels like we’ve been waiting ages for this one!

I’m so glad I don’t like any of these - whew!! I already want the turquoise Alma bb - just like you @Sibelle
@Cathindy please can you put me on your stalking list for that too hahah :smile: do we really think pre-orders start next week already?! I feel like pre-orders for the spring pastel stuff were just last week :sad: not enough time to recover funds between collections and all of these LEs distract me from getting the classic pieces I need like mono NF, DE Alma bb etc

Edit: those colourful spotty bags also remind me of that game twister where you have to put your hands and feet on different coloured spots…

Edit again: I just saw someone on the SS22 thread has placed their pre-orders already?!?

Last edited:
I personally think the turquoise with yellow looks really pretty! I prefer it in this post compared to the previous pics posted (in the SS22 thread I think). But I still won’t buy it since I already have a blue neo noe (BTP blue)

I LLOOOOOVVVEE this floral one! I can’t wait to get more info on it too, like bag styles and prices. Feels like we’ve been waiting ages for this one!

I’m so glad I don’t like any of these - whew!! I already want the turquoise Alma bb - just like you @Sibelle
@Cathindy please can you put me on your stalking list for that too hahah :smile: do we really think pre-orders start next week already?! I feel like pre-orders for the spring pastel stuff were just last week :sad: not enough time to recover funds between collections and all of these LEs distract me from getting the classic pieces I need like mono NF, DE Alma bb etc

Edit: those colourful spotty bags also remind me of that game twister where you have to put your hands and feet on different coloured spots…

Edit again: I just saw someone on the SS22 thread has placed their pre-orders already?!?
Didn't think of Twister! But I see what you mean! It is a fun collection, thanks everyone for sharing the runway photos! The Twister spots kind of reminded me of the Fornasetti colour pencil pouch, too.

Yes, so many releases being served at us constantly- wham, wham, wham! Just like the Match collection!

Thanks for kind words. Looks like you had a horrible experience too. I will check Tory Burch, it actually never appeal to me in the past but maybe if I seen it in person, I will change my mind :smile:

Thank you. I never heard of Repetto. I will check it out.

I s that a waiting time for mini now? Wow :shocked: I had been super lucky getting my black hardware mini few weeks after I requested it.

Thank you for recommendations. I will check it tonight :smile:

OMG I completely forgot about Ferragamos. Thanks for reminder. I found most beautiful colour ballerinas ever :loveeyes: I would now need baby blue handbag to match with the shoes + black one for work anyway :lol::lol::lol:
View attachment 5402629
I might have to look into these shoes too! get this LV - we can be bag twins! or the Alma in this color, if you like the guitar strap. The Marelle is cute too.

B73C5688-1558-43DE-AD11-0E53A0D55E27.pngB6BDC10B-A534-403F-8235-1E1930A223BF.png