EU Chatting and Stalking

Agree. As we’ve pretty much retired from stalking the LV website, maybe we should move over to 24s. I mean I can’t recall when I last posted atb for the LV site. I do check 24s 2-3 times a day, but it’s not the easiest site to navigate and new items are listed amongst months old stuff. It would be good to work out a restock/new release pattern.
The biggest problem with 24s that we can’t make a WL and add what we want to stalk as everything is random also the time when something new comes by is also very random bust mostly early in the morning 7-10 am and also 0-1 am around. But the worst part is literally even if you don’t buy it only but in the cart and then try to check out it becomes „not available“ anymore, so someone can literally reserve items!!

The biggest problem with 24s that we can’t make a WL and add what we want to stalk as everything is random also the time when something new comes by is also very random bust mostly early in the morning 7-10 am and also 0-1 am around. But the worst part is literally even if you don’t buy it only but in the cart and then try to check out it becomes „not available“ anymore, so someone can literally reserve items!!
They only have a love list, but it doesn’t quite work like the WL. I did find that an item sold out when I got to check out, but with some refreshing it came back and I could complete the order. Not sure if this was fluke or not. I may reach out to Marie who I spoke today and pick her brains and see if she knows how the stocking works.

They only have a love list, but it doesn’t quite work like the WL. I did find that an item sold out when I got to check out, but with some refreshing it came back and I could complete the order. Not sure if this was fluke or not. I may reach out to Marie who I spoke today and pick her brains and see if she knows how the stocking works.
That’s a good plan! :heart:
youre as always our superhero!

Off topic and not Lv, but I’ve needed a weekender for a trip and I don’t own any, so I’ve just bought this one from the dutch brand suitsuit, it’s not real leather but still very pretty considering the price! :love:

View attachment 5297448

Thank you for letting me share :flowers::heart:

I didn’t know they also have weekenders! Congrats, looks really stunning :love:

Agree. As we’ve pretty much retired from stalking the LV website, maybe we should move over to 24s. I mean I can’t recall when I last posted atb for the LV site. I do check 24s 2-3 times a day, but it’s not the easiest site to navigate and new items are listed amongst months old stuff. It would be good to work out a restock/new release pattern.

I agree. It would be good if we could figure out 24s restock pattern. It's really random and misleading as a lot of the time they post new items that a coming soon tag so they aren't really available.

With the whole call for availability on the LV site for htf items, I guess stalking is being made redundant.