EU Chatting and Stalking

I’m so shocked that the classic DA clemence with beige interior is now also listed at 24s as „soon available“ :faint: just can’t get it how such classic pieces find their way there … :thinking: soon we won’t buy anything new directly from LV :giggle:

I can’t find the clemence on 24S:hrmm: I wish they put new items always first on “coming soon” so we can prepare a stalk session instead of getting totally surprised.

Clemence appeared at the website in the evening, here’s the link:
https://www.24s.com/de-de/clemence-geldborse-louis-vuitton_LVU282MPOWHZZZZZ00?color=d-azur
I agree, there should be any possibility to filter the items as already available, sold, and coming soon. :idea:

Thanks dear :hbeat: It’s not available for Netherlands. I can’t find it anymore when I switch to my country and when I switch back to Germany it appears. Really weird! I wonder how they decide for which countries items are available to buy.

I’m so shocked that the classic DA clemence with beige interior is now also listed at 24s as „soon available“ :faint: just can’t get it how such classic pieces find their way there … :thinking: soon we won’t buy anything new directly from LV :giggle:
I can’t find the clemence on 24S:hrmm: I wish they put new items always first on “coming soon” so we can prepare a stalk session instead of getting totally surprised.
Agree. As we’ve pretty much retired from stalking the LV website, maybe we should move over to 24s. I mean I can’t recall when I last posted atb for the LV site. I do check 24s 2-3 times a day, but it’s not the easiest site to navigate and new items are listed amongst months old stuff. It would be good to work out a restock/new release pattern.

Thanks dear :hbeat: It’s not available for Netherlands. I can’t find it anymore when I switch to my country and when I switch back to Germany it appears. Really weird! I wonder how they decide for which countries items are available to buy.
It's the same for Sweden. Some of the items @MarryMeLV_Now is mentioning does not appear on the Swedish site. Maybe it's a good thing for us :lol:

I have made appointment with my SA next thursday to pick up my PO's :girlsigh:

And look who finally came :happydance:Apparently there are not enough people working in UPS at the moment because of this covid situation and so many of the drivers are on sick leave :doh:

She is a keeper, love this colour :heart:

View attachment 5296912View attachment 5296913View attachment 5296914View attachment 5296915View attachment 5296916
This is really perfect, the embossing, alignment, everything! :loveeyes: Also love, love the colour! Many congrats!

Just wanted to share some happiness:yahoo:our government just announced stores can open up again after one month of lockdown and my SA is coming back tomorrow from working abroad. Soooo hopefully next week I can finally try on both Easy Pouches and take one home with me:drinks: I’ve never been so patient about a purchase, good lesson for me:lol:
Wow that’s wonderful news!:yahoo:

Agree. As we’ve pretty much retired from stalking the LV website, maybe we should move over to 24s. I mean I can’t recall when I last posted atb for the LV site. I do check 24s 2-3 times a day, but it’s not the easiest site to navigate and new items are listed amongst months old stuff. It would be good to work out a restock/new release pattern.

Hahahahaha, your last sentence really got me. That’s the true identity of the people in this thread, gotta love it :lol: :lol: Let’s go and start our 24S obsession:graucho:

And happy to read I’m not the only one struggling with the website. I always sort on new arrivals but I feel like nothing ever changes. Last week I scrolled down the page and saw new items, not listed on top of the pages.