EU Chatting and Stalking

Is there a price for it already?
€565. It’s so weird that after awhile you become immune to prices. In April I distinctly remember posting there’s no way I’d pay €545 for the watercolour keepall bag charm, yet here I am considering the taurillon and ordering the XS, which is £390 more than my ink! :whut:

Last edited:
Oh my lovely thank you so much for your response!! :hbeat: :heart: :hugs:
That’s really great questions. :tup: If choosing in 10 sec, I would say Chanel WOC! I love love love this WOC!!! :love::love::love:(However if haven’t really seen the pics of the Felicie yet:giggle:). If thinking over a two year period, I think I might be too afraid to wear vernis leather in a light color due to potentially ruining the surface with color transfer or occasionally leaning the bag towards a magazine etc. (Even though the color transfer issue applies to both bags). I’m sure no matter for which one I go (if any) I’ll miss another one, but that’s the deal of not having unlimited finances:lol::lol::lol:
What about you - do you already have at least one of each of Herbag, capucines and Alma (I think you have one)? :graucho::graucho::loveeyes::hbeat:
It sounds like you are leaning more to WOC. I think you should try to see if your SA can find the WOC and if not, then buy the Felicie. In this case I'm team CHANEL :hbeat:
I have one Herbag (my dream color) and Alma BB DE (my hubbys favourite) :blush: So maybe I should buy a capucines with croc handles and after that I think I know which one I should start collect :coolio: Decisions decisions. I need to go abroad becasue LV is cheaper in Euro than in Swedish krona (SEK) :eek: but with everything happening in Europe...again I'm staying in Sweden :yes:

Please let us know what you decide :wave::hbeat::hbeat:

Babe - FYI the pink PO is AUD$970 :nuts: even though it's showing at 470 Euros..terrible (was considering and after knowledge of the price...maybe not..OMG it's sooo pretty!!) was hoping it was maybe $100 lower perhaps I will get it...
Wow? :nuts::eek:Thats even more than the mirror po! These pos are getting more and more dearer and expensive! It’s crazy. And we though the nba one was dear. Maybe you could consider as an early Christmas present to yourself?!:giggle::graucho::lol: But I get where your coming from. I hear preorders starts early December, so you have a little more time to think abt it. I think it will be super popular too. I love the pink more than the green. Let me know what you decide.

Babe - FYI the pink PO is AUD$970 :nuts: even though it's showing at 470 Euros..terrible (was considering and after knowledge of the price...maybe not..OMG it's sooo pretty!!) was hoping it was maybe $100 lower perhaps I will get it...
Ugh I hate the markup we pay in Asia Pacific! Think the main reason LV stocks more items on this side of the world is because they charge us so much more.
The Singapore price is probably going to be steeper:crybaby:

Wow? :nuts::eek:Thats even more than the mirror po! These pos are getting more and more dearer and expensive! It’s crazy. And we though the nba one was dear. Maybe you could consider as an early Christmas present to yourself?!:giggle::graucho::lol: But I get where your coming from. I hear preorders starts early December, so you have a little more time to think abt it. I think it will be super popular too. I love the pink more than the green. Let me know what you decide.
Yes, pretty steep! I remember us moaning about the ink PO price and now these are £440. That's an £80 increase! However these are taurillon, so would always be more expensive. A regular Taurillon is £425.