EU Chatting and Stalking

Thank you. I've just ordered everything online so I don't have an SA and I haven't delt with CS so I don't hold out much hope of getting a Christmas coin purse :sad:
When the preorder date opens, you can just call CS and ask to order the coin purse. We'll be doing the same, so any of us can advise how the process works nearer the time :flowers:.

So I've just done a manual count and they must have included my returns I think and potentially counted my BTP MP disaster as 2 separate purchases because otherwise I am noway near the 12 limit :whut:
Returns shouldn't be included if we go by clause 5 in this ban letter. I would be well and truly over if my returns were included.

InkedLV Ban_LI.jpg

Returns shouldn't be included if we go by clause 5 in this ban letter. I would be well and truly over if my returns were included.

View attachment 5144100
I think there is an issue somewhere because returns go to store, so I dont know if by first glance it looks like I've kept the item :hrmm: otherwise I have definitely forgotten about some purchases :whut::whut:

Thanks everyone :hugs:. Well I have bought a fair few items in the year but what if I cant buy christmas animation, I'd actually cry :crybaby: I would get my boyf to order but when he bought my key pouch he checked out as a guest so no purchase history :facepalm:. I dont know when I cant buy til. My SA isnt at work today so will have to just wait. Might call CS tomorrow to check. I'm assuming I'm not banned as I havent received an email or anything. Maybe a small window for me to explore other designers though :girlsigh: my boyfriend is thinks it's so funny and is somewhat happy that this is happened :blah:
Welcome to the club :lol:
Your bf had the same reaction as mine haha he was totally happy about it :lol:

I think there is an issue somewhere because returns go to store, so I dont know if by first glance it looks like I've kept the item :hrmm: otherwise I have definitely forgotten about some purchases :whut::whut:
Well since Brexit all online returns go to a store in the UK, whereas before they were returned to the warehouse in France. All my returns have gone back to the City or NBS stores. Regardless of where they're retuned they shouldn't count in the limit. When CS or the store view your account, they would see the returns. This is what I've received when my online purchases I returned were received in store.

Capture.PNG

1626980877618.png