EU Chatting and Stalking

I have no idea, what does 'launch' mean, as in pre order or launch as in for sale in stores/website?
POs are tomorrow ahead of official release/launch on 19th July. There’s also a prelaunch in some stores on the 9th July. It maybe also checking if you can preorder the bicolour mp, as the release date is supposedly early July. Wild at Heart PO is next Friday.

Does anyone got the same bug with the wishlist?
The items disappeared but I can’t add any new items because it still seems to be saved -.-
Yes. I keep adding items but then says already added, but doesn’t show in my WL. Been this way since this morning. I don’t understand why LV with all their billions can’t get a good functional website. It’s really not that hard! :no:

Im not sure dear, I follow her on instagram. Maybe check her page and DM her? I suspect she's in the USA...
I can’t believe they removed all the TPs on the AUS website. LV are really condensing their canvas offerings and I guess the fact that everyone buys the 26 and converts to a bag it inspired them to create the leather one at a ridiculous price. So glad I was able to get the wc pv this time round and also the wc po and not miss out like previous collections. We are kind of cousins with my wc pv and your tp26 empreinte! :hugs::hbeat: Are you able to pick up your card holder this weekend? Fingers crossed it’s there and you can pick up. It will be such a cute like slg! It will be perfect! Did you end up getting the Alma bb gold or did you pass on that one? I have also noticed on the website when you check stores available there is another option where it says ‘available to order’ and it’s green. So that must mean they don’t have stock but they can order for you? Lol LV doing so many new things now and confusing us! Happy Friday mapoon! Have a great long weekend!

I can’t believe they removed all the TPs on the AUS website. LV are really condensing their canvas offerings and I guess the fact that everyone buys the 26 and converts to a bag it inspired them to create the leather one at a ridiculous price. So glad I was able to get the wc pv this time round and also the wc po and not miss out like previous collections. We are kind of cousins with my wc pv and your tp26 empreinte! :hugs::hbeat: Are you able to pick up your card holder this weekend? Fingers crossed it’s there and you can pick up. It will be such a cute like slg! It will be perfect! Did you end up getting the Alma bb gold or did you pass on that one? I have also noticed on the website when you check stores available there is another option where it says ‘available to order’ and it’s green. So that must mean they don’t have stock but they can order for you? Lol LV doing so many new things now and confusing us! Happy Friday mapoon! Have a great long weekend!
Good morning dear...yes I know it's just so wierd...but some of the ladies can still see them on the app but like you mentioned..available to order....I wont be keen to get the normal mon one...happy with my emp leather one but need to start using it...not when Im heading to LV lol!! Yes I got the confirmation that my DE studded card holder is in store and I will pick it up tomorrow. Using my metis with the GO bandeau (over the handles, Im dont tie them very well but it still works anyway)...Will there be any eye candies tomorrow? Who knows? But I know I have a few orders from other brands coming my way next week...1 from LV (via 24s), from H Singapore (my mum had to post it but she doesnt know what they are and how much, she cannot know) & a C slg from a SG consignment store brand new (which I have also bought from them before)..OMG!! I am terrible...

Nah I think the epi alma bb feels have flown away so definitely passing...and well the fall in love PSP is out of reach atm so...will just wait for the Christmas animation I think? I know so much happening we have no idea which is correct information. TGIF to you as well! It's quite cold this morning....is it a long weekend for you?? No long weekend of us in QLD..what are your plans?

Good morning dear...yes I know it's just so wierd...but some of the ladies can still see them on the app but like you mentioned..available to order....I wont be keen to get the normal mon one...happy with my emp leather one but need to start using it...not when Im heading to LV lol!! Yes I got the confirmation that my DE studded card holder is in store and I will pick it up tomorrow. Using my metis with the GO bandeau (over the handles, Im dont tie them very well but it still works anyway)...Will there be any eye candies tomorrow? Who knows? But I know I have a few orders from other brands coming my way next week...1 from LV (via 24s), from H Singapore (my mum had to post it but she doesnt know what they are and how much, she cannot know) & a C slg from a SG consignment store brand new (which I have also bought from them before)..OMG!! I am terrible...

Nah I think the epi alma bb feels have flown away so definitely passing...and well the fall in love PSP is out of reach atm so...will just wait for the Christmas animation I think? I know so much happening we have no idea which is correct information. TGIF to you as well! It's quite cold this morning....is it a long weekend for you?? No long weekend of us in QLD..what are your plans?
Lol so true. I will not use my PV into LV either hehe I still have to use mine too. Am deciding should I convert to a bag or just use as is. I kind of like it as is too because it’s so colourful and simple.
Wow you have been on a shopping spree. What did you get from 24s? Can’t wait to see it and your card holder. :tup: Yeah we have long weekend for queens bday this week but its been so cold down here I don’t want to do anything. Probably just have a relaxing few days I guess. Nothing too exciting coming from LV so just chilling til the next big thing comes along that I’m interested in. Have a great day at LV tomorrow and looking forward to your pics as always!:graucho:;):happydance: