EU Chatting and Stalking

just please tell me if its worth maybe sacrificing a speedy 22. I'm starting to be scared of this bag...

Thanks for sharing a video. I was scared about leather wrinkles but didn’t expect brand new bag to have it. if I find it ATB I will purchase and check it myself but my enthusiasm has gone down

LV is coming with new collections all the time. I would buy/order what you like for your Birthday and if you are not sure then save the money and buy something later on when you find the piece you really will enjoy.
I really want Speedy in empreinte that is my number 1 LV bag at the moment but don’t like wild at heart (is that how this collection called ?) one because of handles :facepalm: and not sure if empreinte speedy will be released in any other collection. I already ordered LV SLG as my birthday gift, hubby will get me Cartier bracelet and I was thinking of Chanel slingbacks or espadrilles so don’t really have a budget for another bag but will do exemptions for a perfect one a unicorn piece :loveeyes:

Happy Sunday guys. Hope you are all having a great weekend?
So I was in my local LV boutique in Westfield dropping off my daughters Speedy which needs a repair and happened to mention to my SA that we were going to be staying in London for the bank holiday weekend at the end of the month to celebrate finishing my treatment, and we were going to have a bit of a spending spree. And although we are staying 5 mins from Bond Street we were going to still go to the LV at Westfield as we love our SA so much and to be honest have never been impressed with the service in Bond Street.

Anyway he called me today and said that he has arranged for us to have a private shopping experience at Bond street and that he will accompany us and host us while we are there!

Im so excited, I’ve never had anything like this before, and it will make the weekend so special. :yahoo:

Happy Sunday guys. Hope you are all having a great weekend?
So I was in my local LV boutique in Westfield dropping off my daughters Speedy which needs a repair and happened to mention to my SA that we were going to be staying in London for the bank holiday weekend at the end of the month to celebrate finishing my treatment, and we were going to have a bit of a spending spree. And although we are staying 5 mins from Bond Street we were going to still go to the LV at Westfield as we love our SA so much and to be honest have never been impressed with the service in Bond Street.

Anyway he called me today and said that he has arranged for us to have a private shopping experience at Bond street and that he will accompany us and host us while we are there!

Im so excited, I’ve never had anything like this before, and it will make the weekend so special. :yahoo:

That sounds amazing! And what a special SA you have! I hope you have a wonderful day celebrating the end of your treatment. I'm so happy for you! :love: :heart: :hugs:

Thanks for sharing a video. I was scared about leather wrinkles but didn’t expect brand new bag to have it. if I find it ATB I will purchase and check it myself but my enthusiasm has gone down

I really want Speedy in empreinte that is my number 1 LV bag at the moment but don’t like wild at heart (is that how this collection called ?) one because of handles :facepalm: and not sure if empreinte speedy will be released in any other collection. I already ordered LV SLG as my birthday gift, hubby will get me Cartier bracelet and I was thinking of Chanel slingbacks or espadrilles so don’t really have a budget for another bag but will do exemptions for a perfect one a unicorn piece :loveeyes:
I understand the Speedy Empreinte wild a heart is a bit much. The 22 is lambskin and the wild at heart looks more like cowhide leather. Your birthday gifts will be amazing:smile: