EU Chatting and Stalking

What a bit relief!! You got us concerned as you were really sad..I can feel your emotions soo far away!
Thank you so much hun!
I do got a connection with my SA as she is my very first own SA and also almost my whole family know her! That makes me really appreciate what a good SA does and and how much work they put into:blush:

Thats awesome they are re-releasing the galet neverfull. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:So happy for you and that you’re on the waitlist. It’s a shame abt the Alma bb though because I really like that and would have bought that.

Thank you! I'm super happy! :heart:
I've been talking about this bag for 6months and finally the talking paid off! :lol:

There are a variety of colors for the Alma BB. I wonder why they didn't re-release at least a neutral one. :thinking:

Lovely Astro bandeau?
No. it will be my friend’s first LV item so I went for MP.

I would check it! With LVs QC you can’t be sure :hrmm::graucho:
I did and I am disappointed now :annoyed: I don’t mean quality but the overall look of MP. I have one from Multi Pochette and I knew original one is smaller and look a little bit different but just expected a little bit more. I don’t know if I should replace with some nice wallet? I will probably ask her first. Maybe she would like it :angel:

Last edited: