EU Chatting and Stalking

What are you hoping to get from the summer collection? Ahh I can’t wait for Christmas animation. When do sneak peaks make there way out? Mid summer?
I have ordered the cosmetic pouch so far and might try and preorder a PO from the watercolour collection. I keep telling myself no I dont need it but somehow find myself back at yes you do need it :whut:

Very true. I admire your levels of committed to LV I must say.
I hope LV does the same despite my returns! :graucho: :lol:
I have already been nervous today because my Felicie in de isn’t confirmed yet, but DH told me that if this would happen, I should take my money to Chanel when the stores open again (because he knows that as a bagaholic, I can’t stop buying bags... meaning that if LV doesn’t want me anymore, I would need to switch the brand) :angel::giggle:So dear LV, please don’t make me do it!:lol::love::heart:

I have ordered the cosmetic pouch so far and might try and preorder a PO from the watercolour collection. I keep telling myself no I dont need it but somehow find myself back at yes you do need it :whut:
Which PO blue/white or MC? The problem is we only have until next Thursday evening to actually see pics on the link to decide a preference before pre-orders. If we wait until the image is up on the website after next Friday there'll be nothing left.

I hope LV does the same despite my returns! :graucho: :lol:
I have already been nervous today because my Felicie in de isn’t confirmed yet, but DH told me that if this would happen, I should take my money to Chanel when the stores open again (because he knows that as a bagaholic, I can’t stop buying bags... meaning that if LV doesn’t want me anymore, I would need to switch the brand) :angel::giggle:So dear LV, please don’t make me do it!:lol::love::heart:
I'm pretty sure it will go into OIP. Let us know.

Which PO blue/white or MC? The problem is we only have until next Thursday evening to actually see pics on the link to decide a preference before pre-orders. If we wait until the image is up on the website after next Friday there'll be nothing left.
I think it's going to have to be a leap of faith because I don't think the pictures will be loaded on the link tbh:panic:the cosmetic pouch still isnt loaded yet and I preordered that from a tiny fuzzy picture from the leaked internal doc and my drawing :lol::lol:

I think it's going to have to be a leap of faith because I don't think the pictures will be loaded on the link tbh:panic:the cosmetic pouch still isnt loaded yet and I preordered that from a tiny fuzzy picture from the leaked internal doc and my drawing :lol::lol:
How could we forget your design :hbeat:. You did a cracking job! So which PO are you going to choose? I'm really on the fence because MC pieces in the lookbook the placement print is not consistent because it's very dense on some pieces and light on others.

How could we forget your design :hbeat:. You did a cracking job! So which PO are you going to choose? I'm really on the fence because MC pieces in the lookbook the placement print is all over the place because it's heavy on some and light on others.
I am also on the fence :panic: :panic: but I think my leap of faith will be to the multicolour, I'm going to trust that louis will think long and hard about the placement and it wont look like a mess. Saying this come preorders I probably would have changed my mind many times :lol: I think the blue and white one is so beautiful too but more of a safe option for me. what about you? Which way are you leaping? :giggle: