PSM Mono
Felicie Pochette - unsure which colour
4 ring key holder
Empreinte card holder
Mono Kirigami
Macadamia MPA strap
And a perfume.
I’m quite content atm.
Since July I have bought 15 various pieces - some HTF items thanks to furlough and endless stalking time. No such luck now.
You have quite a list :giggle: it's good that you are content. I think I'm going to be taking a break until preorders for christmas animation after the summer collection. I'm glad I managed to get most of my htf items early on too.

It’s been nearly 2 months since I made any LV purchases and I’m starting to get itchy feet now and I’m dying to pull the trigger on something :lol:
Nobody else will understand this but you girls here. Please tell me I’m not alone ha!
You aren’t!!! :heart: :drinks: Just look at me - I keep buying stuff which I don’t need at all because I just want to buy something LV! :lol::lol::graucho:

Look at these same photos of the bandeaus from the link though... I think these look much better than what they put in their look book which is a shame because now I want a bandeau again :panic: :lol: I feel the ones from the look book look more washed out. I wonder which one the real product will look like.

View attachment 4999985 View attachment 4999986 View attachment 4999987
Me too! Tbh the pink one seems a bit too vibrant for me regarding the yellow part. If it looks like this IRL I would rather pass. If it is more of a pastel tone, I would maybe get one to go with the pink Nf :love: :girlsigh:

You have quite a list :giggle: it's good that you are content. I think I'm going to be taking a break until preorders for christmas animation after the summer collection. I'm glad I managed to get most of my htf items early on too.
What are you hoping to get from the summer collection? Ahh I can’t wait for Christmas animation. When do sneak peaks make there way out? Mid summer?