EU Chatting and Stalking

Hey girls! I’ve just received my GO Zoe wallet and I’m terribly disappointed :frown::shocked: The glazing is awful all over the wallet and there’s a space of 1.5 cm without glazing :shocked: The shape is crooked, the left side is very high and sticks out to the side, and the right side is mich lover and kind of pressed to the inside of the wallet. Plus a chemical smell (however this wouldn’t be such a big issue if the quality was good). I’m really very disappointed and don’t know yet what to do, because on the one side it’s a htf item which would suite my Nf, but on the other hand the quality is so terrible that I don’t want to pay nearly 500€ for it.. so tend towards producing a new return for my account ... :girlshocked:
View attachment 4999413
View attachment 4999414
View attachment 4999415
View attachment 4999416
View attachment 4999417

That's some sloppy work right there. So sorry you got this piece of garbage @MarryMeLV_Now . A return is the only right thing to do. LV really needs to up their QC. :mad:

It's such a shame that there have been quite a few instances of poor craftsmanship over the last few years. I purchased my first ever vintage bag in November of last year. I was quite nervous as it is a 27 year old GM St Cloud, which is even older than me. But when it arrived I was so amazed at the quality of the bag. It was in such great shape and had been made so well.

I've just taken a closer look at one of the pictures and I cant believe there is an actual hole in the last photo you posted :eek::wtf:

Definitely return hun and make you contact CS with photos so they dont hold it against you!
That's some sloppy work right there. So sorry you got this piece of garbage @MarryMeLV_Now . A return is the only right thing to do. LV really needs to up their QC. :mad:
Thank you very much girls! :hbeat: I will return!

Hey girls! I’ve just received my GO Zoe wallet and I’m terribly disappointed :frown::shocked: The glazing is awful all over the wallet and there’s a space of 1.5 cm without glazing :shocked: The shape is crooked, the left side is very high and sticks out to the side, and the right side is mich lover and kind of pressed to the inside of the wallet. Plus a chemical smell (however this wouldn’t be such a big issue if the quality was good). I’m really very disappointed and don’t know yet what to do, because on the one side it’s a htf item which would suite my Nf, but on the other hand the quality is so terrible that I don’t want to pay nearly 500€ for it.. so tend towards producing a new return for my account ... :girlshocked:
View attachment 4999413
View attachment 4999414
View attachment 4999415
View attachment 4999416
View attachment 4999417
Sorry the quality has failed you on another GO piece :sad:. This standard of workmanship definitely warrants a return. As it has a fresh date code is it worth seeing if CS can get you another one if you explain that a couple were available online last week. It's just a thought. :thinking:

Sorry the quality has failed you on another GO piece :sad:. This standard of workmanship definitely warrants a return. As it has a fresh date code is it worth seeing if CS can get you another one if you explain that a couple were available online last week. It's just a thought. :thinking:
Thank you hun! :heart: I’m also thinking of it.

View attachment 4999413
View attachment 4999414
View attachment 4999415
View attachment 4999416
View attachment 4999417
Oh noooo!!!! :shocked::tdown::wtf::sad::crybaby:So sorry for you !!!! That doesn’t look good!!!:whut::wtf::crybaby: Hope you can get a New one!:heart::heart::heart:

Yes that’s the one. @bigverne28 how did I manage to miss your puppy charm. Would love to see it. How did you find it? Yay or nay? Especially compared to your other charms. Worth the money? I guess I’ll make some time to check out bags I’m eyeing, and will let you know. Watch this space. Hahaha LV always have us hooked. You are so good and disciplined this year.
:wave: The amount we post on this thread things get missed all the time! :lol:. I asked CS to order it at the beginning of Jan and it took about 6 weeks to arrive. I have a weakness for bag charms especially LV's as they really do the best ones IMO. This means, unfortunately I couldn't resist this piece, although I did try! :giggle: Is it expensive? Hail yeah, as it's pretty small. Having said that I've paid more than this for an LV bag charm I got shipped from Japan :rolleyes:. Is it my favourite? No, but it's probably the most unique and definitely worth adding to my collection. Sorry ladies to bore you with my pics again, but just for @Bumbles to see how this cutie looks.

IMG_1515.jpgIMG_1516.jpg

View attachment 4999413
View attachment 4999414
View attachment 4999415
View attachment 4999416
View attachment 4999417
Oh no, this is so disappointing :mad:
I wouldn't keep it if I were you. Buying LV nowadays seems to be hit-and-miss with quality :frown:

:wave: The amount we post on this thread things get missed all the time! :lol:. I asked CS to order it at the beginning of Jan and it took about 6 weeks to arrive. I have a weakness for bag charms especially LV's as they really do the best ones IMO. This means, unfortunately I couldn't resist this piece, although I did try! :giggle: Is it expensive? Hail yeah, as it's pretty small. Having said that I've paid more than this for an LV bag charm I got shipped from Japan :rolleyes:. Is it my favourite? No, but it's probably the most unique and definitely worth adding to my collection. Sorry ladies to bore you with my pics again, but just for @Bumbles to see how this cutie looks.

View attachment 4999480View attachment 4999481
Wooooow!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::love::love: Perfect combination!!! Beautiful bag and charm!!!

View attachment 4999480View attachment 4999481
Simply gorgeous :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes:
You know for sure which charms to choose @bigverne28

Off topic - it hit me suddenly, I am going to be 30 this year:eek:

I doubt I will be able to holiday anywhere outside of the UK so any luxury purchase suggestions?
I was thinking maybe Chanel WOC, it would be first and last probably :lol: as I dont think I would ever be able to spend more than 2k on a handbag, and at this rate with their price increases by August I wont even be able to afford that :lol:

edit: looks like I need to raise my budget. 2k doesnt buy you much from chanel or dior :lol:
I don’t have much hope for holidays this year too so just spent my holiday budget monies on my first Chanel WOC :loveeyes: I also wouldn’t spend more than £2-2.5k on a handbag (but easily £5-8k on holiday:lol::lol::lol:) so I think if you really want to own Chanel you need to buy it quick (because of their price increases) and go for a classic WOC.

View attachment 4999413
View attachment 4999414
View attachment 4999415
View attachment 4999416
View attachment 4999417
Oh no I am so sorry :hugs:the quality is awful. Good for you that you are planning to return it.