EU Chatting and Stalking

My order from Zoomoni (organizers for MPA) just arrived early this morning (which was just only over a week waiting :smile: )!!!
The quality is great (love the Mauve Pink colour :smile: ), the fit might be a lil‘ worse than the ones @bigverne28 got from Samorga (missing top part) but I can live with that! I think their organizers for other bags do not have this problem :biggrin:
Price is a lil‘ more reasonable and shipping is much faster :smile: and I love that every pouch (even the one for coin purse) comes with a lipstick holder :biggrin:
Overall very happy with this purchase :smile: Thank you guys for recommending this company :smile:

View attachment 4919320View attachment 4919321View attachment 4919322View attachment 4919323View attachment 4919324
Wow! Thanks for the eye candy! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: The organizers look great and love the color that you chose. And getting a lipstick pouch for every of the three organizers is really cool!:loveeyes::tup:

Wow! Thanks for the eye candy! :loveeyes: :loveeyes: :loveeyes: The organizers look great and love the color that you chose. And getting a lipstick pouch for every of the three organizers is really cool!:loveeyes::tup:
Thank you dear!!! Actually I followed your steps as before reading your reviews, I always avoided companies from outside Europe :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: now I don‘t think I‘d ever go back... :P

So guys I was really curious about the Favourite MM apparently being back and I found a "check in-store" function on the Thai website.
This is the current stock situation according to the website (which we know is not 100% but still). It's not available in any other country but the US and it's only available in 3 different stores within the US. Nothing in Europe yet :smile:

DA:
DA.jpg
DE:
DE.jpg
Mono:
Mono.jpg

My order from Zoomoni (organizers for MPA) just arrived early this morning (which was just only over a week waiting :smile: )!!!
The quality is great (love the Mauve Pink colour :smile: ), the fit might be a lil‘ worse than the ones @bigverne28 got from Samorga (missing top part) but I can live with that! I think their organizers for other bags do not have this problem :biggrin:
Price is a lil‘ more reasonable and shipping is much faster :smile: and I love that every pouch (even the one for coin purse) comes with a lipstick holder :biggrin:
Overall very happy with this purchase :smile: Thank you guys for recommending this company :smile:

View attachment 4919320View attachment 4919321View attachment 4919322View attachment 4919323View attachment 4919324
I was looking for blue inserts which would likely show the brown lining at the top. All their other inserts for their bags look fine. Don't mind me as I'm overly fussy about the tiniest and probably most irrelevant things. :lol:

These look great and you get all those extra pieces that you don't get with Zoomoni, plus quicker and better shipping costs. Enjoy!

Wow - The colour looks great and I like the little lipstick holder that comes with it. Thanks for sharing!

i’m ready to stalk this in case my SA cannot get me a new one to replace the defective one I got.
I just went to school for a full day after the semi-lockdown. And then it comes online :oh:
Would it be back today?? :angel:

It was only atb for a few seconds. Put it in my bag, posted here and it was gone again...

I would try it tonight during the "New" restock hour. 22:20 i believe they start restocking htf items. At least it was like that last week...

Good luck to you!!