EU Chatting and Stalking

I’ve got an alma bb in monogram coming and I’m a bit concerned about the vachetta, if anyone has any caring tips they’re very much welcome and I’m looking for something to help protect the leather too. I’ve seen a lot of reviews of people using apple brand grade but I can’t find it in the uk so do people know of other options?
Collonil Carbon Pro is a good alternative which is available from Amazon. You can check this thread for tips https://forum.purseblog.com/threads...-kiwi-spray-also.1029653/page-2#post-34068143

I agree. I’m just saying if there was an increase it won’t be aimed at one country but will be global. Restocks have also been very good recently which tells me we’re are safe. Based on past experience, usually when there are consistent days of no restocks on htf items this can give an indication that a price increase could be on the horizon.

this topic always makes me nervous
Hope no price increase in dec! Still not getting my Christmas item :’)

I expect a PI to come rather in December, after which hopefully more of GO SLGs would become available (CP, Kirigami) ... As far as I know Lv usually has a PI at the end of the year, so let’s see whether this will be the case this year as well.
However I think there should (also) be a PI at the beginning of January, as the net price in Germany has been increased by 3% such that the overall price does not change when the VAT was reduced from 19% to 16% due to COVID-19. I can’t imagine that when this VAT reduction ends on December, 31st, LV will decrease the net price :giggle:

Did your escale goodies arrive? :smile: (bandeau)
Yes, the bandeau arrived, thanks for asking! I’m not completely sure about it, as it has some napped or fuzzy spots, which are very tiny but still noticeable for my eye. As I haven’t had any LV bandeaus before, I’m not sure whether this is kind of LV standard or just not a very good (or used) piece that I’ve got. Hence my plan is to wait until the GO bandeau arrives and to compare the quality in order to decide whether I should keep it or not ... But it’s really beautiful :girlsigh:
1606724362825.jpeg
1606724468399.jpeg

There doesn't always need to be logic when purchasing LV :angel::giggle:
So true! :tup: :lol:
However I’ll have to stay strong (is this our new motto?:lol:) as I’ve promised myself to slow down with my LV purchases a bit (it’s so difficult because he’s tempting me the whole time LOL!!) and Felicie da is a permanent piece, which has been atb pretty often recently ;)

Yes, the bandeau arrived, thanks for asking! I’m not completely sure about it, as it has some napped or fuzzy spots, which are very tiny but still noticeable for my eye. As I haven’t had any LV bandeaus before, I’m not sure whether this is kind of LV standard or just not a very good (or used) piece that I’ve got. Hence my plan is to wait until the GO bandeau arrives and to compare the quality in order to decide whether I should keep it or not ... But it’s really beautiful :girlsigh:
View attachment 4917677
View attachment 4917680
Looks amazing! My red one was better quality wise than the pastel one so I only kept the red. My first bandeau also so wasn’t sure what to expect until compared to the red. Can’t wait to see the game on one alongside

So true! :tup: :lol:
However I’ll have to stay strong (is this our new motto?:lol:) as I’ve promised myself to slow down with my LV purchases a bit (it’s so difficult because he’s tempting me the whole time LOL!!) and Felicie da is a permanent piece, which has been atb pretty often recently ;)

I know! Sometimes the more i look at something the more I get tempted even though I was not originally looking for it. It's okay, this is the new LV addicts support group :lol: . But I agree, not a bad thing to slow down. You've got your GO felicie to fill the void for now too :flowers: