EU Chatting and Stalking

I think with the nano's, you wanted the nano speedy first didn't you? I have realised I have no use for bandeau too but I have decided to keep mine because it's cute and it will be my only bandeau I reckon.

I think everything LV sells is cute! Buy now, think later. A great statement to go by. It was my first bandeau too but I reckon it’s the hype of getting it as it’s a new release of the Game On collection. Nano speedy coming tomorrow so will see how I feel about it.

I think with the nano's, you wanted the nano speedy first didn't you? I have realised I have no use for bandeau too but I have decided to keep mine because it's cute and it will be my only bandeau I reckon.

I bought my first bandeau 3 years ago...I have never used it..still brand new in a box :facepalm:But I've purchased my first bandeau BB last month and I love it! It's much thinner and easier to style on the vachetta handles. Also the bandeau BBs have the pointy, slim ends which I like more, X

Ur so right! I also don’t think you actually need much bandeaus. My game on is my second. And lets see if I will keep the Escale bandeau!
I only got one more on my wishlist, and that’s the a la foile bandeau but it seems like that it’s always sold out :crybaby:
Oohh..A la Folie (I've just checked online)...this is really a pretty one! But you are right..they good ones seem to be always out of stock..:hrmm:

I just read through the proof of purchase of my speedy from yesterday and was quite surprised that if I decide to return, they can give back the full amount of money I paid if I want to. I thought this is only possible for online orders and if you buy at a store they can only give you a voucher or exchange the returned piece.
Yeah LV changed it! Last time I went to the store exchanging my speedy they also refund me the money and take it again from me :girlsigh::girlsigh::girlsigh:

I like the rose/ pink Colour :love:
but I will stalk it! Maybe it will comback lol
I also don’t Own any Hermès twilly :happydance: do you got one?
To be honest I keep checking the Hermes twillies weekly on their website to finally get something nice. They have much better choice in stores so I'm planning to get one soon once the lockdown is over. They are slimmer than LV ones..