EU Chatting and Stalking

Redondan

Jul 22, 2021
What's going on with Foxy's IG. I'm getting this message and she no longer shows in the search function. It says the link may be broken or the page has been removed. Anyone else having issues?

View attachment 5662708
I can't find her @foxylv but her @foxylvden is still there. Who knows what's happening :shocked:

snibor

O.G.
Nov 12, 2006
What's going on with Foxy's IG. I'm getting this message and she no longer shows in the search function. It says the link may be broken or the page has been removed. Anyone else having issues?

View attachment 5662708
Somebody in another thread on here said she was banned for one day and she’ll be back.

Sibelle

Mar 5, 2016
Received my heart bag yesterday! It’s soo cute! Can’t wait to use it and see what fits! This is the smaller 14cm size that doesn’t fit a phone. I was debating for awhile which size and leather but decided to go with this! Love it so much! Managed to use a birthday discount code to save some monies! Pardon the attire and dirty mirror but it’s a good length for me! Cannot wait to use it..prob will use it when I go for my anniversary dinner next month! Missed out on the LV heart bags so this cutie will do for now heeee!!

View attachment 5662506 View attachment 5662512
Congrats, that is such a cute little bag :loveeyes:!

nesia69

Jan 29, 2016
Hello :flowers: I am back
I am still very busy at work so didn't have time for forum but missed it already. My daughter just turned 2 years old last weekend and I remember I joined this thread when I was pregnant. The time just flies!

I am not a fan of Kusama collection at all, my wallet is safe. It is just not my style.

Have you got your Christmas presents yet? My husband surprised me so much and got me the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen :loveeyes: he bought it early as he found out it is the only one they have. I went to the store with him and try a ring on to make sure they will get it in the right size but I won't use it before Christmas. I also got myself a present- Hermes boots which I already use and love it too but I wanted to get sneakers for hubby. Does anyone have an SA in Hermes London store? They don't have an available size on their website, on French website too (I have a friend who lives in Paris and she checked) so would also like to check in the store. Could you please share your contact details if you can? I would really appreciate it.

And does anyone have any details of Valentines collection yet? I love LV Valentines LE pieces :heart:

bigverne28

Apr 28, 2020
I also got myself a little something during Black Friday Sale: The Strathberry Stylist.
For some reason I really wanted a mock croc bag for going out & christmas parties. I thought about YSL first, but they are too pricey and this one is just as pretty IMO :love: .

View attachment 5662804
Very lux. Perfect for the party season :loveeyes::loveeyes:

bagsamplified

IG: @bagsamplified
Jan 14, 2020
Found another shot of the keepall from the Tokyo launch party. This by far the best print. I’d just be worried keeping it clean. Will you use or have it as a display piece.

View attachment 5661945
I would use the PV . Not as an everyday bag, more for certain quick errands and going out. Errands that don't involve much dirt on hands :biggrin: it reminds me of my keepall xxs in terms of care

bagsamplified

IG: @bagsamplified
Jan 14, 2020
I also got myself a little something during Black Friday Sale: The Strathberry Stylist.
For some reason I really wanted a mock croc bag for going out & christmas parties. I thought about YSL first, but they are too pricey and this one is just as pretty IMO :love: .

View attachment 5662804
So pretty!! Congrats

MaggyH

O.G.
Mar 1, 2011
Not feeling the new Kusama collaboration, the only interesting piece for me is the white Keepall @Emphosix posted. My wallet is safe!

Update: I was lucky to order the monogram card holder at the end of October. The status was “pending” for the whole month :doh: but it finally shipped!
My nieces will have their presents just in time for Christmas
You're so lucky! I've ordered the mono card holder yesterday (also for a Xmas present..) I guess It will arrive in Feb now..

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016

View attachment 5662804
I love it!! It's such a nice statement piece without the statement pricetag!! So classy and unique!

Mapoon

Aug 14, 2016
I am still very busy at work so didn't have time for forum but missed it already. My daughter just turned 2 years old last weekend and I remember I joined this thread when I was pregnant. The time just flies!

I am not a fan of Kusama collection at all, my wallet is safe. It is just not my style.

Have you got your Christmas presents yet? My husband surprised me so much and got me the most beautiful piece of jewelry I have ever seen :loveeyes: he bought it early as he found out it is the only one they have. I went to the store with him and try a ring on to make sure they will get it in the right size but I won't use it before Christmas. I also got myself a present- Hermes boots which I already use and love it too but I wanted to get sneakers for hubby. Does anyone have an SA in Hermes London store? They don't have an available size on their website, on French website too (I have a friend who lives in Paris and she checked) so would also like to check in the store. Could you please share your contact details if you can? I would really appreciate it.

And does anyone have any details of Valentines collection yet? I love LV Valentines LE pieces :heart:
Welcome back dear!! Happy 2nd birthday to your princess!! Time flies when we are having fun!!

Im having second thoughts on the Kusuma bandeau but will wait until I get them...I dont use the bandeau much apart from on my metis but it's good to just have one to keep since it's the cheapest item..everything else is just too pricey...and like you Im waiting to see what V day collection consist of and next would be taigarama...

Congrats on your advance Christmas present! Well done hubby!! I think I have been buying and buying bits here and there so I dont think Im doing any Christmas shopping for myself, hubby but just my girl...not sure what she wants coz she's heading to year 7 (senior sch) next year so new uniform, prob need a new laptop too gosh!! Glad I only got one....And we are also going to travel in March so happy to just keep the spending when we are travelling...the feeling is different when we buy stuff whilst on vacation...but never know!!

Cathindy

IG: @exploring.designerbags
Jun 17, 2021
Welcome back dear!! Happy 2nd birthday to your princess!! Time flies when we are having fun!!

Im having second thoughts on the Kusuma bandeau but will wait until I get them...I dont use the bandeau much apart from on my metis but it's good to just have one to keep since it's the cheapest item..everything else is just too pricey...and like you Im waiting to see what V day collection consist of and next would be taigarama...

Congrats on your advance Christmas present! Well done hubby!! I think I have been buying and buying bits here and there so I dont think Im doing any Christmas shopping for myself, hubby but just my girl...not sure what she wants coz she's heading to year 7 (senior sch) next year so new uniform, prob need a new laptop too gosh!! Glad I only got one....And we are also going to travel in March so happy to just keep the spending when we are travelling...the feeling is different when we buy stuff whilst on vacation...but never know!!

I let go of the Kusama bandeau because I saw this H one, it has the same beautiful stitched silk as the one we both have :love:I'm going to order soon! Thought let you know because you're my H twilly enabler :biggrin: :biggrin:
1669973834427.png

Cathindy

IG: @exploring.designerbags
Jun 17, 2021

Happy birthday to your baby, 2 already, time flies!:heart: And how sweet your hubby surprised you with jewerly :love: would love to see a picture once you have it after Christmas :biggrin: I'm also waiting for V day details! I never bought anything from the Valentine collection so I hope this year something is included for me :girlsigh: